how small is small?

superczar

Skilled

A cigarette pack and a PSP for size comparison

As for the specs,

The machine runs a ULV processor U2500 couple with 1 GB RAM, Geforce 7300, 80 GB HDD, external DVD writer and Bluetooth

Weighs all of 1.1 kg with 3 cell battery and 1.3Kg with the 2nd 6 cell battery :hap2:

Review to follow!

hey, u didn't mention that it was handpicked from the autoguy by me :rofl:

Have to see how big does the 10.6" looks :S

Anyways Congrats :D, when can i attack your house :devil:

Waiting for a review:)

The self proclaimed 'Portable' Fanatic.:p

Congrats Sir.:thumb:

So how soon do i expect to see this in Market?:rofl:

Bad j/k.:ashamed:

So how soon do i expect to see this in Market?

Grr..Bikey, the wrath of the czar is heading ur way ;)

hey, u didn't mention that it was handpicked from the autoguy by me

Yup...many many thanks to the friendly neighborhood Saiyan ...would have not got this thingie if not for him :)

nice piece of shit lol ...... awesome buy mate ...... like everytime u rock when it comes to portables :D .......

PS: is ur car project complete wud like to see the results if ya free sometime :)

^^ the car proj is done...feel free to drop in anytime to check it out....

As for the damages, I need to confirm with the dealer I got it from if I can disclose that (it was a special price)

Since LG notebooks aren't available in the US so don't know the US prices but the net prices (on deals) in Canada seem to be arnd 2700-2800 CAD ,

As for the list prices, LG India list price is 109990 INR and Singapore list price from CNET is 3999 SGD

Grrrr, the carrybag that came with it can probably fit in 4 of these puppys with room to spare

WTF :mad: The LG Jokers shipped this with a full size bag

excellent purchase.

looks like you have made your zeal of establishing and utilising portables to the very best.

congrats and do tell the damage as and when the dealer approves it.

Back