User Review How to Backup your Data so that you never face data loss again

I am surprised that such a nice and lucid video hasn't been replied to at the forum which is all about tech.

Many thanks for the initiative Vaibhav , keep them coming .

@ All do reply and encourage, the guy is doing good for us all .

Last edited:
I am surprised that such a nice and lucid video hasn't been replied to at the forum which is all about tech.

Many thanks for the initiative Vaibhav , keep them coming .

@ All do reply and encourage, the guy is doing good for us all .
Thank you so much for your kind words!

Set Up Storage Device

First, make sure you have a viable drive connected to or accessible from your PC. If your drive plugs into the computer, make sure to connect it before trying anything else.
You can set up File History as well
In window 10, click the Start button, go to Settings > Update & Security > Backup, then click Add a drive under the Back up using File History section. Assuming you've connected a workable backup device, Windows displays a list of all such locales. Select the location you wish to use for your backups.
file history 1.png

File history 2.png

File History is now enabled, though it's not yet backing up any files. Click More options to set up a few parameters. At the top of the File History window, click the Back up my files drop-down menu and choose how frequently you wish to back up your files, from every 10 minutes to Daily.
File history 3.png

Then click the Keep my backups drop-down menu, and select how long you want to retain your backed up files.
So, In this way, you can do a Backup of your important file and data.

Set Up Storage Device

First, make sure you have a viable drive connected to or accessible from your PC. If your drive plugs into the computer, make sure to connect it before trying anything else.
You can set up File History as well
In window 10, click the Start button, go to Settings > Update & Security > Backup, then click Add a drive under the Back up using File History section. Assuming you've connected a workable backup device, Windows displays a list of all such locales. Select the location you wish to use for your backups.
View attachment 123568

View attachment 123569

File History is now enabled, though it's not yet backing up any files. Click More options to set up a few parameters. At the top of the File History window, click the Back up my files drop-down menu and choose how frequently you wish to back up your files, from every 10 minutes to Daily.
View attachment 123570

Then click the Keep my backups drop-down menu, and select how long you want to retain your backed up files.
So, In this way, you can do a Backup of your important file and data.
How to use file history back up?
What is the process for restoring files using it?
Thanks

Back