Monitors How to BEST Protect your Expensive LCD Monitors ???

Techie#1

Skilled
How Do u Protect ur dearly & expensive LCD Screens,from dust,grimes, finger smudges,etc?
& also how do u clean the LCD screen?

this is important,coz i find the LCD screens r NOT so tough as the CRT screens,which r Made of hardened glass, so the LCD screens r very fragile in sort of a way..so they would be Much more susceptible to external damages

I am asking the question, coz i have just brought a New 24" LCD Monitor & am basically clueless as how 2 provide effective Protection to the screen & to Best Maintain/Clean it,sparking clean & Best of Health,...so that it lasts Longer!

Those who already got the LCDs & knows all the tricks & the props for the safe up keeping of the same,plz reply!

THANKS in Advance!!!

LCD screens aren't that difficult to maintain. Just use a microfibre cloth. If there's a lot of dust on the screen, gently dust it off before wiping.

If the smudges don't come out easily.. lightly dampen the microfibre cloth and wipe. Don't use any chemical cleaning agents like Colin or the likes.

Crazy_Eddy said:
LCD screens aren't that difficult to maintain. Just use a microfibre cloth. If there's a lot of dust on the screen, gently dust it off before wiping.
If the smudges don't come out easily.. lightly dampen the microfibre cloth and wipe. Don't use any chemical cleaning agents like Colin or the likes.

+1

Same stuff eazy sir told me 4 yrs bak when i got my 1st and only lcd

You can find microfiber cloths in any food world or big bazaar outlets in the Automobile care section, Or any car accessory shop will stock it. Even a very soft terry towel will work.

Back