How to check sustained latency to different servers?

Changing my ISP tomorrow (moving from hathway to airtel) and I need a site/service which will show me latency to different servers over long period. I am aware of https://pingtestlive.com/cs-go but it checks it only for a second or two. I need sustained measurements. I am a CS Go player and mainly the servers are located at mumbai and singapore as far as I know, so those two places would be my target. Any such site?

1. Run windows ping infinitely, optionally exporting it to a text file
ping www.google.com -t > ping.txt

-t runs it indefinitely, press ctrl+c to stop.
> ping.txt exports the output into a file called ping.txt. if using this, it will not show any output in the command window.

2. Use WinMTR https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/
This is meant to replicate the mtr linux utility, it indefinitely traces the route to the target and gives you the realtime latency + some stats on best/worst.

just the use the ping -t command followed by the IP, which you can find in steam servers or maybe in game console in csgo. For ex -

ping -t 155.133.233.99

let it run in the background, once finished playing the game, stop it by doing ctrl + C, you will get statistics like this -

1689805471707.png

I believe this should be enough to test your latency.

just the use the ping -t command followed by the IP, which you can find in steam servers or maybe in game console in csgo. For ex -

ping -t 155.133.233.99

let it run in the background, once finished playing the game, stop it by doing ctrl + C, you will get statistics like this -

View attachment 173228

I believe this should be enough to test your latency.
Could you please tell me how to know the ip of a go server I am playing in? on entering status something is shown but it's not the ip. Something like following:
] status
Connected to =[A:1:2760768523:23883]:0
hostname: Valve CS:GO India East Server (srcds1004-maa1.164.3)
version : 1.38.7.9 secure
type : official dedicated
map : de_dust2
players : 10 humans, 0 bots (10/10 max) (not hibernating)

Back