Monitors How to compare LCD monitors?

I m planning to buy some LCD monitors but i m bit confused over choosing one.

All of them looks the same .I m looking to buy some good LCDs.

I m considering following .
1)Good screen resolution.
2)After sales service.
3)19"

I have seen many LCD with prices ranging from 6000-6500 (19") and all looks same for me.
What should i do?

If you want better service go for LG, Samsung, Dell extra. You may also check manufacturers webpage for Number of service center available in your city, more the numbers of service center faster the service.

put 1k more u may get a 22" lcd, i think Benq 22" sells at 7500 E2220 not sure about model though,

19" is a put-off espicially if u not going to upgrade for next 2-3 yrs atleast, so think wisely

^I think you meant the Benq G2220 HD

@TC-For that budget you can get a 20inch monitor. The Samsung b2030 and Dell s2009 are available for around 6.5k.

Im in the same lane as the Orig thread started....the monitors being recommended ...are these LCD TV cum Monitors....I guess its just Coax / HDMI input that will make it work as Television? Correct me if Im wrong

Is BenQ good?

I heard most of them have a policy where in they only replaces your monitor if it has more than 5 dark spots.

Can any body list such Manufactures?

If most of the 19" monitor costs 6.5 k approx How does some managed to sell @ higher price.

Will i get HDMI input for 6.5 k 19" monitors.

playing ps3 on such monitor using TV tuner make sense(If yes will i get High definition justified )?

They they offer different feature?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

akitosforever said:
Im in the same lane as the Orig thread started....the monitors being recommended ...are these LCD TV cum Monitors....I guess its just Coax / HDMI input that will make it work as Television? Correct me if Im wrong
You can even consider buying TV tuner card for LCD's They cost you less than 1k.

Back