how to create FS thread

You are too young here to start. Dont rush into market but first help in the forums which will increase your count gradually to unlock market section..

You are too young here to start. Dont rush into market but first help in the forums which will increase your count gradually to unlock market section..
I understand that 25 posts is a basic requirement now, no matter how long you have been on Techenclave.
And post points are posts, not the comments, right ?
I have to post unboxing video of a nice USB Audio interface of mine, can you please guide me as to where shall that go ?

I understand that 25 posts is a basic requirement now, no matter how long you have been on Techenclave.
And post points are posts, not the comments, right ?
I have to post unboxing video of a nice USB Audio interface of mine, can you please guide me as to where shall that go ?
Head to Reviews and Guides section.

I think few days back policy changed , earlier few post was required to upgrade from recruit status , isn't it ?

Back