How to file complaint against Cable Internet

annababu

Disciple
Ok, Now I'm completely fed up with the Nautanki of Local Cable Internet Wala & wish not to continue any more.
It's more than 90% downtime throughout last 2 months & I can't resist it.

There were lot of arguments I asked him to refund amount by deducting usage so far but as usual he don't pay attention & also don't pick up the calls & rarely available in office in fact there's no one in the office.

Is it possible to File Complaint with Consumer Court? & if yes How to furnish proof & details regarding disconnectivity & is there any other Authority like TRAI or so where I can file complaint for the same ??

Fortunately 2 more customers are their with same issues so pls let me knw how can I proceed

Ok, Now I'm completely fed up with the Nautanki of Local Cable Internet Wala & wish not to continue any more.
It's more than 90% downtime throughout last 2 months & I can't resist it.

There were lot of arguments I asked him to refund amount by deducting usage so far but as usual he don't pay attention & also don't pick up the calls & rarely available in office in fact there's no one in the office.

Is it possible to File Complaint with Consumer Court? & if yes How to furnish proof & details regarding disconnectivity & is there any other Authority like TRAI or so where I can file complaint for the same ??

Fortunately 2 more customers are their with same issues so pls let me knw how can I proceed

Highly possible he is just running a jerry-rig operation. Doubt you can do much.

takes me back to the shitty days of cable operators lol, move on, change over, besides who is the cable internet provider. This what you are facing was my story 2 years ago when i was using a similar service called igate. I kicked them out one day when i lost my cool and since then am using mtnl triband, the best you can get in mumbai unless u want 3g.

Back