HOW TO: Flash slide-show in Web-page

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Actually, what I am looking for is this (pls visit, it will help you to understand) -

Now, notice the Flash slide-show with [1] [2] [3] slides.

I want to make that kind of feature in my page.

The problem I am facing is that, if I make my own flash, it will become a STATIC. Each time I have to re-compile the entire content to ADD or DELETE content.

Is there any template/tool to do this much faster and dynamically ?

The following are different options for embedding slideshows in a web page :

embedding ppt

If you want an actual ppt embedded in a web page ,use slideshare from our buddies from uzanto in delhi.

embedding flashbased slideshow

=>If you want to stick to flash , heres a component that helps you with it .its called slideshowPro.But you'll have to do some coding to get this done.

=>Monoslideshow

Or one that doesnt need any coding - Monoslideshow is a single .SWF-file. There's no need to edit the slideshow in the Flash IDE itself. Instead, all its information is directly read from a .XML-file. It's compact, extremely versatile and very easy to integrate in your existing website.

making one single animated gif

use a simple software to automatically slide to next gifs (like what you see in ad banners commercially) . here are some links ,and a tutorial on creating animated gifs with adobe illustrator 8.

web2.0 based slideshow

=>triptracker

this is a cool one ,that dehighlights the rest of the page when youre showing the slides .

=>Smooth Slideshow

can have time based or button based image slideshows in a web page.

Resources

1.Presenting: Online slide show software

2,aPop-mysql,php based image web gallery .

3.Rich Ajax slide shows with DHTML and XML - Tutorial from IBM.

100s of 'THANKS' and 1 'REPUTATION' for you :hap2:
Willing to give you 100 REPU but not allowed :tongue:

JonDesign's SmoothGallery is exactly what I was looking for past 2 days.
MOD: you can close the THREAD. Its SOLVED.

Back