Video How to get more HDMI Inputs for TV

As the title suggests, I have a need for more HDMI Inputs in my TV. I have a VU TV and it has only 2 HDMI inputs. Now I every time I need to connect a new device then I have to remove one of the cable from TV and insert a new one. This is getting tiring and maybe ruin the TV HDMI slot. I want some kind of device which can accept multiple inputs so that I don't have remove the HDMI cable again and again. Looking for at least 3 more HDMI connections.

Total devices to be connected are 4, namely
1. PS4
2. AIRTEL DTH
3. PC
4. Chromecast / Fire TV

Of course all devices wont be used simultaneously.

Oh the reply was not visible on my mobile. Got it now.

The keyword being HDMI switch. Just wondering if an inexpensive one like this works fine. I can live without a remote.
I've bought two of these, one for myself and one for a family member. Both worked fine. Not perfect, but good enough for the price.

Oh the reply was not visible on my mobile. Got it now.

The keyword being HDMI switch. Just wondering if an inexpensive one like this works fine. I can live without a remote.
I too have got this one.

Pros - Auto-switch when new signal is detected. Running 1080p60 and switching is almost instant.
Cons - Sometimes display switches off and on, couldn't investigate the exact issue/instance (could be my old hdmi cable)

Oh thank you everyone. I am getting the inexpensive 3 port hdmi switch from Amazon. It should suffice.

Besides it quite cheap. Even if it spoils after say, one year, I can buy another one. :cool:

Back