Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

Stronk

Adept
Hi all,
A bit puzzled with the "queue" system RPTech claims to have implemented in the recent past, citing issues with their flash sale system present earlier. I had filled the "send enquiry" forms for the 3060Ti, 3070 and 3080 back in Jan and Feb, multiple times in May-June and now again last week, and I'm yet to be allotted a number in the queue. However, I've read that people who used the "send query option" sometime in July or early August got the form, and the gpu too once payment was made.
So a bit perplexed here, and wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions regarding securing a GPU by the correct means, ie, legit email link. I've emailed them regarding this a few days ago and got no reply back.

A bit off topic, OP, hope you dont mind. But can someone who has received the invite mention the e-mail subject line and sender address the form is sent from? Thanks.

Is nvidia going to release 4000 series in q1 of 2022?
Read somewhere recently..still..

Read somewhere recently..still..

They launch their newest architectures for servers and compute focused cards first, and it comes to gaming cards about 6 months - 1 yr later.
A bit off topic, OP, hope you dont mind. But can someone who has received the invite mention the e-mail subject line and sender address the form is sent from? Thanks.
Not off topic at all haha.
On a related note, if someone who already has a GPU gets an invite, pls DM me. Desperately need an Nvidia gpu for dem CUDA and Tensor cores ;-;
Also it seems people from Feb are getting the emails first. Well, guess I can only wait and watch lol

Last edited:
Hi all,
A bit puzzled with the "queue" system RPTech claims to have implemented in the recent past, citing issues with their flash sale system present earlier. I had filled the "send enquiry" forms for the 3060Ti, 3070 and 3080 back in Jan and Feb, multiple times in May-June and now again last week, and I'm yet to be allotted a number in the queue. However, I've read that people who used the "send query option" sometime in July or early August got the form, and the gpu too once payment was made.
So a bit perplexed here, and wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions regarding securing a GPU by the correct means, ie, legit email link. I've emailed them regarding this a few days ago and got no reply back.
so its a lottery line, it takes anywhere from 1 month to 3 months based on the stock they get and if any is left from the the stock they got.
i got a mail after about three months of sending them the query.
With the current state of stock i would assume the waiting is even longer now

FE cards are well worth the price, but they have way less supply than AIBs. Currently AIBs are grossly overpriced - 3060 Ti v2 LHR are going for 80k!
A friend of mine has the Zotac Twin Edge OC 3070 which he purchased in Jan 2021, and that gets worse temps than the FE card as per reviews. So this gen's FE cards are really quite good

FE cards are well worth the price, but they have way less supply than AIBs. Currently AIBs are grossly overpriced - 3060 Ti v2 LHR are going for 80k!
A friend of mine has the Zotac Twin Edge OC 3070 which he purchased in Jan 2021, and that gets worse temps than the FE card as per reviews. So this gen's FE cards are really quite good
Thats sad! But AIB has better cooling wrt cooling design and additional fans + rgb + better vrams than stock so wondering why do few aibs have such issues.

I got the mail yesterday. They’re still sending mails to people registered in Sep 2020. I don’t know why they put me in Jan 2021. I was sending them mails since July last year. But anyways at least I’m in their list.

“So you registered in the month of January. But currently we are processing orders of people who registered in September 2020. Hence you need to wait for your turn to come as the demand is very huge, we are going in a chronological order (first come first basis).

Regards,
(name deleted)
Team RP Tech”

I got the mail yesterday. They’re still sending mails to people registered in Sep 2020. I don’t know why they put me in Jan 2021. I was sending them mails since July last year. But anyways at least I’m in their list.

“So you registered in the month of January. But currently we are processing orders of people who registered in September 2020. Hence you need to wait for your turn to come as the demand is very huge, we are going in a chronological order (first come first basis).

Regards,
(name deleted)
Team RP Tech”
That's complete bs. I know so many people who received the mail a day or a week after sending enquiry

Back