Graphic Cards How to improve "Desktop Graphics Performance"

Jose.Palai

Disciple
wxi.jpg

^^This is my Windows Experience Index. "Desktop Graphics Performance" score is only 4.3 while other scores are good.

I have i3 3210 procssor, Intel DH61HO Motherboard, Zotac GT 610 2GB graphics card. My PC is now about 2 yrs old I'm thinking to upgrade it. Can I improve Windows Experience Index & performance by upgrading only my graphics card? If yes suggest me a new graphics card.

What is your 'graphic intensive' usage ?

Upgrading only to improve windows experience would not be correct way. Post your usage pattern; if required you should upgrade else IMO you should not.

What is your 'graphic intensive' usage ?

Upgrading only to improve windows experience would not be correct way. Post your usage pattern; if required you should upgrade else IMO you should not.

Primary use is graphic works. But I want to install and play high graphics games.

Usage pattern will depend completely on PC performance :) I want the best performance that I can afford.

Mentioning specific applications you using and intend to use along with your budget will help to suggest better.

I'm running a 3 year old 6950 and my score is 7.8 and i can run the games you mentioned smoothly right upto Black Flag.
That's just for reference though, get a used 560Ti/7850, anything beyond that will be bottlenecked by your cpu.
Also, don't take that experience index seriously. Base your purchase on requirement instead of some stupid benchmark.

@OP - just don't give a damn about Windows Experience Index socrs .. if you want to play some good games just get a nice graphic card. For running 2 FHD displays better get cards like R9 270x at-least. Make sure you have a nice psu to run it.

Back