how to play Fifa 08 through Hamachi?

Hi ,

guys , how to play fifa 08 through hamachi?? i tried playing today with a friend..
when i host a game under MULTIPLAYER LAN , it shows the game on my friends system but does not connects to it....

both of us are behind the KIS 7.0 , but have configured the firewall to allow all actions from hamachi and fifa...

@ Sandeep bhai , helppppp!! :D
btw , how many fifa guys we have in here playing on hamachi??

arre.... may be of different versions of game
or may be the other guy is not able to ping you or other way around if RTO is coming then it won't connect even if it dose... it would get DC very quickly..

pisen said:
arre.... may be of different versions of game
or may be the other guy is not able to ping you or other way around if RTO is coming then it won't connect even if it dose... it would get DC very quickly..

:S then..wats the other way ?? wat time will u be online???

going home today so won't be online this weekend :)

try to ping him through ip as well as hamachi... see the ms if its showing request timed out then you won't be able to play him.

Steps to play through hamachi

1. Download the hamachi client.
2. Get any details of Hamachi Fifa group(thousands of them available, google them, you will get username and password for that group) and join them through Hamachi client.
3. Client will show which users are online, add their hamachi ip in your fifa list, ask them if they wanna play, if yes you are good to go.

Why not create your own VON? The guy with the better connection will host it and you can join that VPN. Once both of you are in the same VPN, check if you get a reply on pinging. If the Latency is low you are good to go.

Start Fifa, in multiplayer select LAN, one of you can host the game and the other can join it.

Enjoy!

Back