How to Purchase doge coin using SBI netbanking ?

Wazirx supports UPI deposits. Net banking neft rtgs is temporarily paused.

May be OP knows something we don't ;)
Nothing like same, its just for a kid, who wishes for having a digital currency.. But since I have access only to SBI netbanking which is not working.
Just want to purchase for 100 INR.

Wazirx supports UPI deposits. Net banking neft rtgs is temporarily paused.

Yeah, tried Wazirx but lot of banks like hdfc, kotak including sbi are not allowed for depositing using net banking.

If you know any platform or app which can allow me to purchase Dogecoin using SBI netbanking kindly help.
Ty.

Check r/bitcoinindia wiki, has guide on where to buy.

You could also take a look at localbitcoins.com, but it’s p2p amd bitcoin only(could ask the seller if dogecoin available).

Please do you own research and beware of scams.

How old is the kid?
12 years.. I shall be using my information like adhaar/pan card etc. Kid just wants to have fun with his own digital currency in his own wallet.
hahaha nice joke.

@OP you will need to use a P2P buy using net banking
Thanks will check I have no idea about P2P net banking.
I can arrange a relatives credit card and transfer funds to relative using net banking..
SBI Netbanking is not working on few apps I tried.

That's cute
If you can get a free wallet, I'll be more than happy to give it to him.
No SBI required
WazirX doesn't have Doge Wallet unfortunately. Not sure about CoinDCX and all that. I also have a Binance account which is a good option if you're willing to spend some time and figure it out.

That's cute
If you can get a free wallet, I'll be more than happy to give it to him.
No SBI required
Thank You.
I made an account at WazirX yesterday and finished with all my KYC stuff.
Not sure about Doge wallet.. But WazirX supports doge coins and many more currencies.
WazirX doesn't have Doge Wallet unfortunately. Not sure about CoinDCX and all that. I also have a Binance account which is a good option if you're willing to spend some time and figure it out.
Can you suggest which shall be best option for managing digital currency.
Which has both app and website.

Like WazirX, coinbase, coindcx, binance etc. ?

I just need to deposit a small amount of 200 INR, and let kid play with same.

Thank You.

Thank You.
I made an account at WazirX yesterday and finished with all my KYC stuff.
Not sure about Doge wallet.. But WazirX supports doge coins and many more currencies.
I'm getting mixed feedback regarding wazirX.
I can do it when ever you are ready.

Can you suggest which shall be best option for managing digital currency.
Which has both app and website.
Honestly, if it's for your kid, then go with WazirX. Like @Mann has said, they have their own problems but it might be easier for your kid to figure out and use. I don't use the Binance App but the website itself is really difficult to navigate.

I have wazirx account ready.

When I try to deposit funds via options available:
Instant Deposit (UPI only)
AVAILABLEUPI | Automatic | Available 24x7 | Min: INR 100 | Max: INR 99,000 per transaction | Daily Limit: Depends on your bank | Fee (inclusive of all taxes): 0.236%

Instant Deposit (Net Banking)
AVAILABLENet Banking | Automatic | Available 24x7 | Min: INR 100 | Max: INR 4,99,000 per transaction | Daily Limit: No Limit | Fee (inclusive of all taxes): INR 23.6
Instant Deposit (Wallet transfer)

AVAILABLETo pay via Mobikwik, top up your mobikwik wallet first using mobikwik application.Net banking & UPI | Automatic | Available 24x7 | Minimum deposit amount: INR 100 | Fee (inclusive of all taxes): As applicable on the gateway

WazirX P2P
AVAILABLE0% Fees | No Limits | Buy USDT from Sellers. Use USDT to buy from Crypto/USDT markets.

This are Supported Banks
Catholic Syrian Bank
Deutsche Bank
Dhanlaxmi Bank
Federal Bank
IDBI Bank
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Jammu and Kashmir Bank
Karnataka Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
IDFC First
PNB
Union Bank of India

I guess SBI credit card wont be supported here as well.
Honestly, if it's for your kid, then go with WazirX. Like @Mann has said, they have their own problems but it might be easier for your kid to figure out and use. I don't use the Binance App but the website itself is really difficult to navigate.
These are payment options available to deposit INR on WazirX.

Attachments

• wazirx payment options.png
    wazirx payment options.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 117
ok. I guess they support mobiwik wallet as attached in this post.
Ahh.....only used P2P on WazirX so don't know much about it.

One of the basic rules of crypto is that if you don't have a coin in your wallet then it is not yours. Basically the exchange holds your coins for you. You cannot withdraw or transfer your doge to your other wallets. Since it is for your Kid I don't think it would be much of a problem. Try to get him interested in learning more about crypto through this.

Also I've seen CoinDCX ads that offer 100 Rs worth Bitcoin if you sign up on their app. Not sure if the offer is still valid. Do check that out if you're only looking to put 100 or 200 Rs into it.

Back