How to purchase Ether using Credit Card?

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. P2P is like trading, right? How is it different from buying from Binance...

Apart from say 2% charge for CC, what are the differences, benefits?

Sorry, I'm noob. Thank you for responding.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. P2P is like trading, right? How is it different from buying from Binance...

Apart from say 2% charge for CC, what are the differences, benefits?

Sorry, I'm noob. Thank you for responding.
P2P nothing but buying directly from person without any fee or anything and paying 2% for credit card is useless as per my opinion .

With P2P u can directly pay people via Bank,UPI etc and paying with CC is kind of risky..

Another noob here when it comes to Crypto trading...What if the person fail to sell/send the Crypto after paying in P2P ? I assume there will be some measures to prevent that but not sure how it works.

Another noob here, I asked a question few weeks back.
I have a account on WazirX, kyv etc. all done.
Can I add 500 INR to same using Axis Credit Card ?

I can vouch for Remitano. Have dealt with them before. A bit slow but they always come through. WazirX is not bad either. Check both apps or websites and use whichever you find easy to understand.
Another noob here when it comes to Crypto trading...What if the person fail to sell/send the Crypto after paying in P2P ? I assume there will be some measures to prevent that but not sure how it works.
Buy from sellers with good ratings. It's like third party sellers on Amazon. You would buy from Appario and Cloudtail, but you wouldn't want to buy a 5600x at 20k from a week-old seller account with only 2-3 items on offer, right? Same rules.

Exchange has everyone's kyc and bank details, so such simple frauds are few and far between. Scammers mostly pull elaborate scams wherein they would lure an unsuspecting person to send money to a seller's account and then ask the seller to send crypto to their wallet claiming the money is from them.
Another noob here, I asked a question few weeks back.
I have a account on WazirX, kyv etc. all done.
Can I add 500 INR to same using Axis Credit Card ?
Last time I used WazirX, I had to pay using UPI and put INR in my account, like u would do a phone recharge. Then you can buy crypto with INR in market section. If they have CC options now, just try with a smaller amount like 100 rs first and see how it works. Always do trial and error with small amounts first. That's the best way to learn.

Last edited:
Think of it like this… you want to transfer the risk of owning crypto to the institution that is lending you money( in this case credit card company. )
….. most wont allow it.

Back