Android How to Read JioMags Magazines on PC?[Help Needed]

paarkhi

Skilled
JioMags is an app from Reliance Jio which offers many magazines on Auto, PC, children, entertainment, etc..
once downloaded the magazines in the app, you can read the magazines from the app. I want to read the file on Laptop or PC and share with children whom I don't want to give my device but just the downloaded magazines. The files are saved in the appfolder "com.jio.media.jiomags/files/<username>/<random4digitNumber>/1234.pdf" under /Android/data/. The mags are PDF format but the problem is they are password protected.

I've tried various passwords like <username>, <MyJioMobileNumber>, <random4digitNumber> but nothing works.

Any ideas what can be the password or any other way we can read those magazines on PC/Laptop?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Attached herewith is an image of the folder where the app JioMags saves the files.
22 September 2016 110407 AM IST.png

Last edited:
you could download an android emulator like blue stacks and have Jio mags installed on that. I have done it for Jio apps. Out of that Jio mags and Jio TV work. Havent had success with Jio cinema and Jio music

Back