Android How to remove bloatware from Realme pro 9 plus.

Hi,
I seen some videos to remove bloatware from Realme.
Is it safe to do it?

Any easy way to do it? the one I saw I need to download ADB and run some commands.

If someone has done it . Please do share the knowledge.

Hi,
I seen some videos to remove bloatware from Realme.
Is it safe to do it?

Any easy way to do it? the one I saw I need to download ADB and run some commands.

If someone has done it . Please do share the knowledge.
I had a realme phone before my current phone. The adb commands only hide those apps but don’t completely uninstall the crapware from realme.

I had a realme phone before my current phone. The adb commands only hide those apps but don’t completely uninstall the crapware from realme.
oh okay. thanks man for info. Saved me the time to do all this stupidity . WIll just hide it in the folder and live with this sh*t chinese phones. (never wanted to buy chinese phones but samsung/apple with flagship camera are very expensive for my budget)

Atleast Why dont they allow us to remove it?
someone should sue them seriously on behalf of us consumers....these corporates are becoming very unfriendly for consumers.

oh okay. thanks man for info. Saved me the time to do all this stupidity . WIll just hide it in the folder and live with this sh*t chinese phones. (never wanted to buy chinese phones but samsung/apple with flagship camera are very expensive for my budget)

Atleast Why dont they allow us to remove it?
someone should sue them seriously on behalf of us consumers....these corporates are becoming very unfriendly for consumers.
They are substituting the costs by selling ads/data.
But adb command is still nice you can quickly hide most of the apps as it is same command only app package name changes.
Also to get rid of notifications I long press that notification and disable the notifications from that app.

They are substituting the costs by selling ads/data.
But adb command is still nice you can quickly hide most of the apps as it is same command only app package name changes.
Also to get rid of notifications I long press that notification and disable the notifications from that app.
Thanks again . Not sure if it is worth it if does not help in performance of the mobile and just hides these apps(still not a bad idea)
I dont think they are substituting. They are already making a killing. They just want to make more money and why not but find a decent way rather than forcing consumers with these shits.

Even flipkart was not allowing me to add the phone without adding something else to the cart. Finally I ordered and went to the card and tried to remove the forced( cyberinsurance and accidental warranty) from the cart and it worked.

Disabling apps via adb still helps as it would stop the pesky ads and notifications as those apps would not run. You may also save some memory usage in the process.
But you still got to be careful not to disable something which impacts the core functionality.
If you do not want to use commands, this provides a easier way to get the job done -

Last edited:
any tutorial or guide to follow the steps you did.

go to mobile specific thread on xda

Last edited:
Back