How to RMA/Replace Asus GPU?

Rezep

Adept
Hello techenclave members,
I will keep this short and simple. I have to RMA my Asus Rog Rx 570 for fan control problems in bangalore. I checked their official service centre on their site, and the closest one for me is F1 Infosolutions and services on cunningham road. I was wondering whether I have to talk to support, get a ticket etc etc or should I just head down to the service centre with my bill and the gpu.
Thank you :)

Oh wow, Techenclave notifications must have broke again because I did not get a single notification for this at all o_O
Quick Update :- Due to Exam Rush during december again and other various factors, I was only able to send in my gpu for rma at RP tech SP road on the 29th of Jan 2022.
Gave it. Went through the process and finally got a replacement.
However disappointingly, they gave a refurbished unit which i don't mind at all IF IT WAS WORKING FINE. The replacement GPU has the SAME exact issue that I sent it in for in the first place (although it is a different unit and not the same card that I sent) and the gpu shroud is actually worse than the one I originally had I have already tweeted, registered a complaint with customer care over call as well as a complaint on some complaintforum. Going to send an email soon as well.
Doing all that I can quickly since warranty will end on 14th of Feb and I know I will land into heaps of problems if the gpu stays with me after 14th feb.
Anyone here have any advice or help that they can give? My ears just want some peace

PS:- I realised that the video doesn't exactly capture the sound of the cards due to noise cancellation by my phone but believe me it is LOUD

Oh wow, Techenclave notifications must have broke again because I did not get a single notification for this at all o_O
Quick Update :- Due to Exam Rush during december again and other various factors, I was only able to send in my gpu for rma at RP tech SP road on the 29th of Jan 2022.
Gave it. Went through the process and finally got a replacement.
However disappointingly, they gave a refurbished unit which i don't mind at all IF IT WAS WORKING FINE. The replacement GPU has the SAME exact issue that I sent it in for in the first place (although it is a different unit and not the same card that I sent) and the gpu shroud is actually worse than the one I originally had I have already tweeted, registered a complaint with customer care over call as well as a complaint on some complaintforum. Going to send an email soon as well.
Doing all that I can quickly since warranty will end on 14th of Feb and I know I will land into heaps of problems if the gpu stays with me after 14th feb.
Anyone here have any advice or help that they can give? My ears just want some peace

PS:- I realised that the video doesn't exactly capture the sound of the cards due to noise cancellation by my phone but believe me it is LOUD
Update on this, please. :p

Update on this, please. :p
Haha, it's been a year already. I remember i posted somewhere here on this forum that I basically posted a 1000 word complaint with all the details required
on the real govt consumer forum only for it to be closed by the agent after the asus correspondent responded back with some sentence saying it has already been resolved, which was obviously not true. At that point I gave up in trying to pursue any other legal course of action and stuck to the refurbed gpu. GPU has to be underclocked and undervolted for it to stay stable and not crash unfortunately. However I hardly ever game anymore and the polaris generation of cards have far outlived their potential so I'm happy I've gotten a good 5 years out of the 2 cards.

However I'll probably never return to Asus for their GPUs, their support is clueless with regards to pc components.

Haha, it's been a year already. I remember i posted somewhere here on this forum that I basically posted a 1000 word complaint with all the details required
on the real govt consumer forum only for it to be closed by the agent after the asus correspondent responded back with some sentence saying it has already been resolved, which was obviously not true. At that point I gave up in trying to pursue any other legal course of action and stuck to the refurbed gpu. GPU has to be underclocked and undervolted for it to stay stable and not crash unfortunately. However I hardly ever game anymore and the polaris generation of cards have far outlived their potential so I'm happy I've gotten a good 5 years out of the 2 cards.

However I'll probably never return to Asus for their GPUs, their support is clueless with regards to pc components.

This is so dampening to hear. Now I'm scared of having an Asus GPU in my gaming rig honestly. Keeping fingers crossed it doesn't fail!

It's been 2 YEARS

Back