Laptops HP 14s i3 11th gen Laptop compatible RAM

prime

Skilled

Attachments

• RAM3200.jpeg
    RAM3200.jpeg
    466.5 KB · Views: 17
Hp 14s are from their budget line and have very heavy cost cutting.
I bought extra ram to upgrade my dad in law's 14s laptop when I found there were no ram slots soldered onto the board :D
do check before spending your money

Hp 14s are from their budget line and have very heavy cost cutting.
I bought extra ram to upgrade my dad in law's 14s laptop when I found there were no ram slots soldered onto the board :D
do check before spending your money
Thanks. I remember watching a youtube video of RAM and NVMe upgradation of this model before deciding to buy the RAM. It was few months ago. But since you highlighted it, I will open my laptop and check for an available slot.

Last edited:
Thanks. I remember watching a youtube video of RAM and NVMe upgradation of this model before deciding to buy the RAM. It was few months ago. But since you highlighted it, I will open my laptop and check for an available slot.
Do a search for [model name/number] service manual and check that. you might also want to get confirmation from physically inspecting your own, but if you make sure the SKU matches exactly in the manual you find, it's reliable.

Do a search for [model name/number] service manual and check that. you might also want to get confirmation from physically inspecting your own, but if you make sure the SKU matches exactly in the manual you find, it's reliable.

Yeah, it says, my laptop (dy2507TU) has 2 slot and one is occupied.

According to above crucial website, this is compatible.

Moreover, on Flipkart product page, in Q&A section, users answered that RAM can be upgraded.

Last edited:
Back