HP 16 gb V 220w or Should i go for Transcend 16 GB

Do let me know your views on the same. I never had a problem with my transcend 8 GB PD. but now wanna try HP but not really sure about its performance and quality. Share your experiences with me so that i could decide which one to buy. Thanks

HP/Transcent etc are all reputed brands, so quality shouldn't be an issue. Not sure if HP itself is a manufacturer of these devices or just branding them.

For hi-speed, I suggest corsair or Transcend. I recently purchased the hi-speed transcend 8gb pendrive (Jet Flash 600 8 GB) from Flipkart. received in the morning of 2nd day or order. I found it pretty fast than the standard ones. They claim the speeds as Read 32 MByte/s, Write 12 MByte/s. I dint measure it though.

http://www.flipkart.com/transcend-j...ag--&ref=747459ac-8811-47f7-8855-630eed1a84dc

If you have a USB 3.0 then you can checkout the Jet Flash 700 USB 3.0.

I am using the HP 220W. The steel clip model. Gives around 8MB write speeds. Try the 335W model for even higher speeds. The rate diff is just around 50 bucks....

I have been using transcend for a long time. reliable and no issues what so ever but the HP steel series wins it for the looks
<

Back