HP Battery

Viz

Disciple
Namaste,
I need to replace my HP Laptop battery , attached i s the model number, can you please help where I can get this.
Thanks in advance.
-Sri

Attachments

• HP Battery 1.jpg
    HP Battery 1.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 125
  • HP Battery 2.jpg
    HP Battery 2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 124
Walked into HP Service Center they said they don't have it with them, this was for a laptop that I got it from US 5 years back. It says its a 9 cell battery, can I use a 6 cell battery instead. Thanks for all your help.

In that case, calling HP India customer care no. would do it for you. Just share the model no. with them. Or, you can request the service centre guys to place a quotation for you with the HP.

Yes, it would be best to call the customer care center and ask what to do.

I am guessing that it's quite possible with a 6-cell battery, but backup time will be less. But, you need to be sure, so better to confirm.

You can also search online, for the model number of your laptop/battery, to see if it is available. But, first talk to customer care.

Your 5 year old laptop will be worth around 7K to 10K now depending upon the configuration. HP guys will quote exorbitant amount of around 5K for that battery which is really not worth unless you love your laptop too much.

That is an unavoidable fact. If you purchase through natural channels, they charge an exorbitant amount for spares. Sadly, it is just normal.

Back