Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NULL
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Clearing out.
Hi! So, selling the old printer since no one uses it at home and we've just been preferring going to the nearby xerox shop. I dunno if this is the right price (please correct me if the price is too high). I can deliver this anywhere in Chennai (via Dunzo or something) since I am not sure how I'd pack this and send it to other states if people are interested so local buyers only (unless you can help me out with how to pack) I have the box and a dust cover.

Feel free to PM me! Again, I am not sure about pricing so please do let me know. (Also, not sure how long this has been at home so purchase date is just a placeholder)

Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-08 at 9.29.20 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-08 at 9.29.20 AM (1).jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 361
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-08 at 9.29.20 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-08 at 9.29.20 AM.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 285
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-08 at 9.29.22 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-08 at 9.29.22 AM.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Might I suggest you add the option to exchange this as well? Like exchange in favour of something you need of equal value that will definitely broaden your chances off getting rid of this
Ah interesting. yeah sure, that makes sense. Looking for something gaming related would be very nice, ngl. An old PSP or an old phone (maybe a Nexus 5) would be of help honestly but I am open to anything. Bump!

"I don't trust those trees. They seem kind of shady."

Looking to swap this with anything honestly. An old Kindle, an external HDD, anything, really. Bump! (anything to get this off my hands.)

Trade with antyhing honestly... PS4 games, Wifi extenders... anythign honestly... I thinkl you can convert this to an ink tank printer? Like there are catridges available or something? Correct me if I am wrong.

Back