HP Officejet 6500 wireless (AIO/MFD)-Now 9K shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
My HP Officejet 6500 Wireless (AIO/MFD) is up for sale. I got this AIO/MFD from HP as a part of the their delta testing program in February 2009. The delta program completed on April 2009. I received the certificate of ownership from HP on April, 2009. So the printer is in warranty till April, 2010.
The unit is working flawlessly. I still have one set of original cartridge of HP (which includes a large capacity black cartridge). I have printed a maximum of 100 pages in this printer till now - mostly to test the printer for review as per the program. One set of cartridge got empty and I'm using it after refilling.
The printer sis a workhorse and comes with both wired and wireless networking.
See the full specification:
HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer series - E709 specifications - HP Home & Home Office products

Review:
HardwareCentral - HP Officejet 6500 Wireless Review - www.hardwarecentral.com

HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-In-One Printer Printer Review - PC World

The model retails for about 15K in Indian market. I'm willing to sell it for 10K shipped - although I'll prefer to sell it locally as it is quite heavy and shipping would cost a lot.

See the photos (the printer is in scratch less condition - there is dust on the printer inspite of keeping it covered :no:):

Free Image Hosting - imgX

Reason for selling:
Don't use printer that much at home.

Bump.........

Bump.......

^ do you have the original packaging in intact condition? otherwise it will be really difficult to ship this guy.....

Not the original carton - HP didn't provided that. But I have the carton including the thermocol inserts and even the plastic packets that HP people used to ship my printer.

How many sets of cartridges come with the printer? Can you explain why one set of cartridges got empty after printing just about 100 sheets? Is the cartridge size small or is the printer an ink sucker? Just want to ascertain future cost of ownership :D.

And how does one get on board with the product testing and review band wagon and get cool stuff for free?

^^Do you want to purchase the product actually? If not keep your queries aside. Also, google is best friend (search for beta testing or delta testing).

The printer has four separate cartridges. I printed mostly photos on the request of HP people on different type of media as requested by them. Initially due to software problem I was having problem with good quality photo print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back