FS: Laptop HP Pavilion G6 Laptop + Logitech MK270r Wireless Keyboard - Mouse Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani0993

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 27, 2012
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Building a new PC
Product Name: HP Pavilion G6 2005ax Laptop (Originally had A8 - 4500M Processor & Dual Graphics - Replaced now with A4 - 4300M variant)
Expected Price: Rs 10,000
Shipping charges: Included in the above price
Manufacturer page URL: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03325481
Description: Old Laptop purchased in August 2012. Dead in October 2016. Resurrected in 2021. Original Processor + Motherboard replaced with a less-powered variant (A4-4300 was the combo which was readily available after all these years). Comes with original Windows 7 Home Basic - licensed product key. I have installed Win 7 Ultimate (cracked) right now.

• Laptop Screen has some dust spots (it was kept unused for nearly 4 years) plus a dead pixel line.
  • Battery is gone. So charger has to be connected to start/use it all the time.

Reason for Sale: Building a new PC.
Product Condition: 6 out of 10
Purchase Date: 27th July, 2012.
Remaining Warranty period: 0
Warranty available in: NA
Invoice Available: Might be, need to search. Anyway, not relevent.

Shipping from: Mumbai
Shipping to: Pincode servicable by ShipRocket's courier partners.
Preferred courier: ShipRocket / India Post / DTDC (Buyer's Risk)
Payment options: IMPS / Google Pay / PhonePe / Any other UPI App

To make the deal sweeter and fairer I'm adding the Logitech MK270r Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo.

Description: Originally bought it for the Mi Box S. Never really made any use of it.
Reason for Sale: Seldom used + To make the above deal sweeter.
Purchase Date: 13th October, 2019.
Product Condition: 4 out of 5 (Keyboard has some dust spots - Hence a point less. I'm too lazy to clean it one by one. Check the attached image.)
Remaining Warranty period: October 2022
Invoice Available: Yes, attached

This post is composed using the above Laptop connected to a BenQ 1080p monitor via HDMI. Works like a charm. You can use it in a similar setup and it will work fine without any issues.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 287
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 276
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 273
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 269
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 276
  • cpuz-1.jpeg
    cpuz-1.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 263
  • cpuz-2.jpeg
    cpuz-2.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 224
  • cpuz-5.jpeg
    cpuz-5.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 195
  • cpuz-4.jpeg
    cpuz-4.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 193
  • cpuz-3.jpeg
    cpuz-3.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Logitech-MK270r-Invoice.jpg
    Logitech-MK270r-Invoice.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Don't mind me but you need to post updated pics.
No worries. Thanks for reminding. Will post new pics of the Laptop in a couple of hours. Done.
Updated pics of the Laptop & Keyboard + Mouse.

Attachments

• keyboard-mouse.jpg
    keyboard-mouse.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 175
  • laptop-5.jpg
    laptop-5.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 167
  • laptop-4.jpg
    laptop-4.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 168
  • laptop-3.jpg
    laptop-3.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 152
  • laptop-2.jpg
    laptop-2.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 160
  • laptop-1.jpg
    laptop-1.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Not to be rude but you're expecting too much for a 2 core 2 thread CPU and 4GB RAM laptop that's nearly 10 years old. Granted you probably had to spend some money to get this refurbished but it isn't worth the asking price at all, people have sold better specs at lesser price. A 1st gen intel core CPU will be better performing.
You seriously need to reconsider the price of the laptop. Just my advise and opinion.

Not to be rude but you're expecting too much for a 2 core 2 thread CPU and 4GB RAM laptop that's nearly 10 years old. Granted you probably had to spend some money to get this refurbished but it isn't worth the asking price at all, people have sold better specs at lesser price. A 1st gen intel core CPU will be better performing.
You seriously need to reconsider the price of the laptop. Just my advise and opinion.

Not disputing what you are saying. Just that I enquired locally and they are offering 2K as scrap value for the laptop - dead condition (just the body parts without HDD).

So thought to add some premium to that for a working laptop if anyone needs.

Noted your suggestions though. Thanks.

Not disputing what you are saying. Just that I enquired locally and they are offering 2K as scrap value for the laptop - dead condition (just the body parts without HDD).

So thought to add some premium to that for a working laptop if anyone needs.

Noted your suggestions though. Thanks.
Its a standard practice for outdated laptops. My friend who paid 30k for his laptop, some used dealers in Nehru Place asked for 3k max. The laptop was not dead but some part of the hinges were broken.
But instead of giving it to scrap dealers I'd like to take it if you decide to sell it lower. I need to use some of the parts of that laptop. I don't want the keyboard/mouse though.

Still open to offers. No deal finalized yet.
Reducing price further by 2.5K to 5,500 rupees for the Laptop. Buyers risk, no testing warranty.

Probably the last price drop. Will decide to either keep it or sell it as scrap @ 2K if no one matches the expected price.

Logitech MK270r Wireless Keyboard & Mouse (Separately selling) for 1,000 Shipped.

Last edited:
Withdrawing this sale. Decided to keep and use the Laptop till the prices of PC parts come down to normal levels.

Will keep the Logitech Wireless Keyboard + Mouse as well.

So MODS Request you to please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back