HTC Desire - Mint Condition | Bill, Box and All Accessories | Indian Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
SOLD!!

For sale is my HTC Desire purchased in end-August, 2010. The phone has only been used for 2 months since I went to Paris and purchased an iPhone 4 there and since then the Desire has been lying unused. It's in mint, out of the box condition since it has been used very carefully. I could not sell if off earlier since I wasn't in town but it has just been lying in its box.

Screen guard applied on day 1 (1 extra also included) and HTC pouch also included. Bill, box, all accessories as they came with the phone and Indian warranty included.

Purchased via flipkart.com and here is the current listing and price for a new phone:

HTC Desire Price In India: Buy HTC Desire: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

Price: 16k + shipping at actuals | Delhi/NCR buyers preferred for a in-person deal | Low-ballers please use PM | Offers via PM only

Addendum: I've recently been told that HTC Desire comes with both AMOLED and SLCD screen - I'm not really sure which one this has but according to the following link, they are more or less the same anyways.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/13/spot-the-difference-htc-desires-slcd-versus-amoled/

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 284
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 248
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 264
Status
Not open for further replies.