HTC Google Nexus One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
Hi all,

Looking to sell my Nexus One that i bought from Shripad around Feb 2010.

Reason for sale: Getting iPhone 4.

Condition of the phone:

Functionally,the phone is in MINT,PERFECT CONDITION with NO PROBLEM AT ALL.Running Froyo 2.2/Cynaogen Mod 6 RC2.

Physical: There is a scratch and paint peeloff to the bottom right corner(clearly visible from the pics) owing to me snatching the phone from a friend(lady,duh!!! :mad: ) who was trying to read my messages,and rubbing a wall in the process.The scratch is visible only when viewed from the bottom.

The screen is in PERFECT condition.

The 'Google' LOGO to the rear is a bit faded as seen in the pics,just normal usage.Apart from this, the rear is also perfect.

Contents in the package:

-Handset.

-4gb micro SD card.

-NO HEADPHONE(Shripad forgot to courier it, and i didn't wanna bother him as i already had Sennheiser with me)

-Original Box.

-Charger.

Pricing: 18.5k shipped via DTDC BLUE.Price is a bit negotiable IF AND ONLY IF its on the higher side.Just lemme know and i will consider but no blind lowballs plz.

U can ask any queries regarding the phone saleeither here or PM me and i will reply to them ASAP and as clear as possible.

Thanx and regards

Imrahn

image0144y.jpg

image0143.jpg

image0138e.jpg

image0137.jpg

image0134g.jpg

image0130.jpg

image0127t.jpg

image0126j.jpg

image0125d.jpg

image0122e.jpg

image0117.jpg

image0115.jpg

image0111x.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump...PM me with ur quotes.

^^No warranty, no bill.....I don't think this was released here mate, but i could be wrong.Shri had sourced it from Google and i bought it off him.

Price dropped to 19k shipped.

Well not to throw a wrench in your thoughts, but there are many things abt Nexus phone which are not quite up to the mark.

A prolonged search would reveal that easily. i lost the links to that site which did a comparative study and moreover it ll dent your sale too for people who would wanna try this EOL phone.

So Pls Dont make exaggerated comments.

Spacescreamer said:
Well not to throw a wrench in your thoughts, but there are many things abt Nexus phone which are not quite up to the mark.

A prolonged search would reveal that easily. i lost the links to that site which did a comparative study and moreover it ll dent your sale too for people who would wanna try this EOL phone.

So Pls Dont make exaggerated comments.
^^Thanx for the comment mate....Well, for one, i am not too keen on hiding the facts for the purpose of selling it off mate....money doesn't always come up at the winner's end.I am sure anyone who have dealt with me earlier will agree on that.U are always welcome to post about the drawbacks of the phone and/or disrupt my claims if u feel I am misleading potential buyers into paying more for the piece or taking them for a ride.Thats what a community is all about,thats what TE is about and that's exactly what i feel make TE a great one in that.I'm open to the idea even though many others aren't.

And N1 being 'awesome' was a very much subjective and IMHO matter mate....I didn't do a crime with that comment except that i forgot to add an IMHO there. :D Majority of my love towards the set came with it being my first ever Android device,but for someone coming from another device with the same platform may not feel likewise.

This is truly an awesome phone, was my first option when I wanted to go the android way but it was not available in India easily then. All negatives aside, the phone is a joy to own.

hey what's the actual life of the set
i mean how old is it, when did shripad buy it?

very interested for a frend but only after a proper price reduction
pm me with the details and ur best price

He had bought 2 sets- one in Jan and the other in Feb.He sold me the one he got on 13 the Jan 2010.He will be emailing me the receipt, will post it here upon receipt.

Have sent u a pm ayaskant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back