HTC HD7 : Where to buy?

quixand

Skilled
Where can I get the HTC HD7 in Kolkata?

There are some decent deals on ebay listed @ 20K but have seller's warranty? What's that?

Letsbuy has it listed @ 28K

I'm thinking about getting HD7 hoping that Win7.5 will come around September and bring good things, but don't want to spend more than 20-22.

Since this is HD7 specific only I started a new thread.

Dude, I suggest you to wait till Mango Update Comes and See the User Reviews..

WIn Phone 7 has a Good UI but Android is Much better than that...

Any specific reason for going to it?

Mostly UI, and 7.5 update sounds decent.

But if it's upwards of 25k+ then will get O2X or wait for a price down on SGS2, specially now that SGS2 has "lessened" the number of freebies on letsbuy.

Any idea what seller's warranty is?

Oh yes I will, but to be honest I can live with the one charge per day routine, and moreover I'm completely undecided right now. As of now going to to get a quote on the HD7. Anything above 22K and it's off.

HTC Touch Phones: Up to 50 % Off on HTC Touch Phones: Imagio, Wildfire, GOOGLE NEXUS ONE, Desire HD & HD 7 starting @ Rs 8,999 !!
seller 6 months warranty. 22,999 follow link for deal read every line carefully and even call them to confirm.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

few more options for you, again read every line carefully. and if still confused then search the stellar with product I'd ask/sort confusion if any...

eBay geb links

orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubViewItem&itemid=370515044706

to

orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubViewItem&itemid=170626854569
go here to find all listed..
orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ImportHubSearch&qwd=hd7&cid=9355&qbtn=Search&_udlo=&_udhi=

Back