Other HTC M8 for 14.5k on OLX.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
HTC ONE M8 with Bill and 6 Months sellers warranty brand new box pack.
100 percent non-refurbished. All
colours available. Brand new box
packed with 6 months sellers
warranty with bill and all accessories
https://www.olx.in/m/item/htc-one-m...ers-warranty-brand-new-box-pack-ID13NUql.html[DOUBLEPOST=1459494172][/DOUBLEPOST]Sigh. Not this again.
Section says "Hot Deals & Coupons"
To the mod who moved the thread and wrote that, can you clarify? Because I say this is not a "buying advice" thread. I'm not looking to buy anything. I don't see anything wrong with this being in the deals section. It is a deal alright. Just that I'm not sure whether it is legit or not.

Last edited:
To the mod who moved the thread and wrote that, can you clarify? Because I say this is not a "buying advice" thread. I'm not looking to buy anything. I don't see anything wrong with this being in the deals section. It is a deal alright. Just that I'm not sure whether it is legit or not.
:hilarious:

It's available for 12500 locally so there nothing great about this deal.
I find that hard to believe. Do you have anything to back up your claims?
I thought online rates were the cheapest and I couldn't find any for under 20k. And that particular ad was stickied on the page so thought it was a good price. 12k is so damn cheap. If you said is true I'd like to know more.

I find that hard to believe. Do you have anything to back up your claims?
I thought online rates were the cheapest and I couldn't find any for under 20k. And that particular ad was stickied on the page so thought it was a good price. 12k is so damn cheap. If you said is true I'd like to know more.
One simple search gave me this .[emoji12]

8b0411aff76178a7cab7881327d57068.jpg

Looked more like a query than a deal. So I had moved it to Mobile Phones; another mod had further shifted it to Buying advice. Olx isn't exactly a trusted deal source.

You know, when you said "12.5k locally" it sounded like 12.5k with VAT invoice and official company (Indian) warranty.

You know, when you said "12.5k locally" it sounded like 12.5k with VAT invoice and official company (Indian) warranty.
Did u even checked what u posted in the first post ?

You will get what u ask for u asked for a HTC M8 with seller warranty right ?

^of course not. I guess what I want is not possible heh. Nevermind.
@ Eddy, fair enough.

Last edited:
Forget about bill & warranty then it's a legit deal. Got one myself a couple of months ago for 13k from olx. Genuine sprint m8 one from US.

Forget about bill & warranty then it's a legit deal. Got one myself a couple of months ago for 13k from olx. Genuine sprint m8 one from US.
Was it sealed? 13k is a good deal. There seems to have been lots of imported phones being sold on olx. Though the possibility of refurb being passed off as original cannot be ignored.

Was it sealed? 13k is a good deal. There seems to have been lots of imported phones being sold on olx. Though the possibility of refurb being passed off as original cannot be ignored.
99.99% time u will never get a sealed imported phone (unlocked). Also it's always better to buy a manufacturer refurb then buying a imported one only if u care about warranty if not then buy imported phone.

Back