FS: Mobile HTC One MAX and Red Droid DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdst_1

Skilled
  • Product Name: Verizon HTC One MAX
  • Expected Price: Rs 43000
  • Shipping charges: Insured shipping included.
  • Description if any: Bought 2. One for myself and one for my friend who thinks this is too heavy to be carried around and so he doesn't want it any more. I on the other hand am in love with my One MAX. This has not even been used once and also comes with a $35 Verizon Shell/Holster combo case and 3 unused screen protectors.
  • Reason for Sale: See above.
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: A week ago
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA
  • Warranty available in: NA
  • Invoice Available: No.
  • Product Name: Red HTC Droid DNA
  • Expected Price: SOLD
  • Shipping charges: Insured shipping included.
  • Description if any: My personal phone. In flawless condition. The flap on the charger port has been removed. Comes with sealed pack charger and data cable.
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded to HTC One MAX.
  • Product condition: 9.5 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 6 months ago.
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA
  • Warranty available in: NA
  • Invoice Available: No.
  • Shipping from: Chandigarh
  • Shipping to: All over India.
  • Preferred courier: DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer.
P.S. - Price slightly negotiable if someone is ready to pay tomorrow. Will provide a free Nokia Wireless Charger to the person who buys the DNA at my asking price.

qApyJwbl.jpg

RlNpWe8l.jpg

mwCpsUgl.jpg

9msIkKhl.jpg

Last edited:
Pm me ur offer for both.

Lol. I really wish I could, but my offer is in the OP.

Guys a lot of people lowball these days so these prices were posted keeping that in mind. They look highly inappropriate, even to me. But that was the whole point.

So don't feel shy to send me offers. You won't hurt my sensibilities with any of the offers you have in mind. If it doesn't work for me, I will politely decline.

P.S. - Please don't send me PMs asking for my offers. I can't decide what to ask for and hence that is why I have asked you guys to make offers.

Sorry if you consider this as thread crapping. :). I was really bewildered by the pricing, as these don't cost anywhere near the asking prices and yet you priced them as such. So it was intentional. :(. I was interested in the DNA.

None of them are Indian. They are from US. How much they cost and the prices quoted here doesn't match. Unless they had like 50% custom duties. :(

The price for DNA was definitely high but the One MAX costs $600 plus taxes in US unless I am mistaken.

What's wrong in him asking the price he posted? He may/may not have got it for half the price, doesn't mean he will give it for that cost. There is no harm in him making some profit. He is still selling it much cheaper than what is available currently in India.

If you like the price just take it or leave it. Why crap the sale thread?

Last edited:
True. Sellers price, buyers take it or not. I didnt even PM the seller as my offer was no where near the asking price and i dont want to lowball. But this part made by him made me post this.

Guys a lot of people lowball these days so these prices were posted keeping that in mind. They look highly inappropriate, even to me. But that was the whole point.

Anyways, all the best with sale.

Thanks m-jeri. Even I don't like posting absurd prices but the marketplace has changed. I remember the days when I joined TE and people used to purchase at asking price of the seller and the sellers posting at genuine prices too. I myself hate to haggle or lowball but had to change that with time, though not to my liking or by my choice, because these days people like to bargain everywhere and you should have seen some offers I used to get via PMs. This was a ploy to keep such people away but I now realize it also keeps the genuine buyers like you and me away as well.

Edit - Price drop on the MAX. Now just 43k shipped.

52300/- locally and around 48k on flipkart after 5k cash back for HDFC CC and DB.
everyone will not have hdfc card and that is not the way to compare the prices of the product? Can you get it for 48K from your local store by saying FK giving 10% discount and why dont you give? When it sells for 54K outside, his price 46K is not bad considering it does not have warranty and still he mention that people can PM him with their offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back