Android htc one official accessories?

siddharth

Disciple
hello friends
i'm looking for official accessory for my htc one specifically the Double dip hard shell case, and i can't seem to find it any where, not even on flipkart. could any one please tell me where can i find it.

thanks

Friend had a go at Chroma store. Says audio quality is superb and the phone looks stunning, the S4 pales in front of it

Phone is Lame
Looks like some chinese Phone,its just the Hype the Phone has More PPI and better Camera...All Hype
Not worth the Money...

Phone is Lame
Looks like some chinese Phone,its just the Hype the Phone has More PPI and better Camera...All Hype
Not worth the Money...

Though i wont call it pale, it does looked a bit regular compared to the finish i saw in videos and reviews. It was maybe my fault as i had it down in my mind as the best phone ever.

So people (not directed at OP specifically) buy a phone for its looks and build quality and then put a case on it! :confused:

Its rainy season bro,phone might get wet...lol
Or might be cant beat Indias Heat
Need some diapers[DOUBLEPOST=1370069358][/DOUBLEPOST]
And you must be Canvas HD fan..?

Same specs, 1/3rd the price..!

Lamest post of the day...

I know bro its hard to resist when u pay twice the price of a Phone
Sorry aluminum Phone :p

Phone is Lame
Not worth the Money...

friends i think we r all free to have are opinion, choosing between high ends smart phones is very easy if u look for whats essential for u and very difficult if u only want to decide a winner. every company seems to be on a race of N+1 specification and the latest processor.
i choose htc one cause media consumption was my priority and my little brother choose s4 cause he wanted more software features, so i guess its up to u, what u feel is the best smartphone is "the best smartphone".

Back