HTC P3400.. oh yeah :D (+ VX1932wm)

Vince

Boogie-Man
Skilled
Got myself an HTC P3400 today :D

For Rs.12409 from The Mobile Store at Anna Nagar, Chennai.

Also won a free 3days/2nights trip to Thailand, Nepal or India.. Still dunno how to take care of that.

Contents of the box

In my hand :)

Oh, and heres something i forgot to post earlier.

Got this Viewsonic VX1932wm for Rs.10.5k from Oasis Networks at Ritchie Street, Chennai about a month ago. :)

Oh BTW, the phone did not come in a sealed pack :S

it says Month/Year of Import as December 2007

And on asking the mobile store guys they said they have only one piece and all PDAs come in unsealed boxes :S

It seemed new, which is why i bought it :S

Vince said:
Also won a free 3days/2nights trip to Thailand, Nepal or India.. Still dunno how to take care of that.

For those who are confused as to what he meant :-

Vince: "i need a girl :|"

Congrats dude...

And fer the 1932WM make sure ther's no bleedin n other problems... The monitor's reported a lot of problems among members in TE itself...

Thank you everyone :) Might do a review if i am on bench at work any longer :|

@indrajeet: like i said.. a holiday pack :|

@gmano: Thanks man.. thanks for all the info you gave me :)

@Crazy_Eddy: Your nick says it all :p

@cyrux: yeah man.. been dying to get something good with my salary :D i couldnt get high on buying the viewsonic.. this HTC purchase makes me feel happy :D

@cyberjunkie: Yeah man.. right now using my digicam's 256mb sd card. will get a 2gb one soon :)

@gannu_rox: i dont seem to have a problem with my 1932 thankfully.. the way i lugged it home from ritchie street, i was afraid it would be broken :|

Hey its a decent PDA, value for money, I bought it from www.cafegadgets.in | Welcome to Cafegadgets.in – Best prices for electronic gadgets, Computer Parts, iPod, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras, Mobiles, PDAs and much more. for Rs.12449, free shipping, got it within 2 days.

didnt buy Touch as it dsnt have querty but now they have launched HTC touch Dual with querty :( though bit expensive right now...check it out on Cafe Gadgets India Shopping › PDAs/ SmartPhones › PDAs › HTC Touch Dual

@Saurabhsen : was it a sealed box?

@XT: I have no idea dude.. i just copied contacts from my SIM directly :|

Congrats Vinchu. :)

And announce that free trip to some female colleagues who are still single and you maybe eyeing; you just might get lucky. :lol:

Back