HTC Thunderbolt For Parts AS-IS. 6k OBO Look Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnab_saha

Disciple
Hello All,

I have a non-working HTC Thunderbolt For Sale in AS-IS For Parts Sale. It's MEID/EVDO has been registered with Reliance. I hardly even used it for 2 weeks. One fine day it just didn't turn on, no drops or water damage, I was asleep one day after that when I woke it was dead. I had given it for repairs they weren't able to source the right part. And I have absolutely no more time to put into this, even the MEID registration took a lot of time.

The phone is fair to good condition. Please have a look at the photos. Also, the problem with the phone is that, the power IC is short so if someone has the time or expertise to source a power ic and solder onto the motherboard, this would be a steal. I believe this is the part Qualcomm PM8058 Power Management IC for mobile phone

The phone will come with the Original HTC Extended 2750 mAH Battery and a SanDisk 32gb microSD. Also, the screen is in excellent condition, someone could use the screen for a replacement or something. This itself would close to cover the price am asking for this. Will also include a wall charger!

Asking: 6k OBO

Pictures: thunderbolt sale pictures by arniesaha - Photobucket

Item location: Pune, will ship too, shipping cost included in asking price!

Let me know if interested, need to move this and get a new phone asap!

Thanks,

Arnab

Please do not send me PMs asking for the microSD or MEID Registration, i'll post on here if only the SD card is to be sold sometime later if the phone doesn't go!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back