Htc Touch Diamond Is Here !!!

Was looking for a touch screen phone which has all the features and finally found one . Trust me guys the phone is really aweosme . Like u name the feature and it has it . Plus Points : 520 mhz processor , 256 rom , 4 gh internal mem , 3.2 mp , Gps , ...and the list goes on ....Was using a apple iphone and n95 8 gb prior to that and was not finding any phone which was suiting my needs but finally found this one and i am so happpy performs like a beast !!Minus Points : Speakers volume is low but better than Apple Iphone . and 3.5 mm Jack missing doesnt make lot of diff as usb ones is really aweosme no major diff .Price wise really good with the amt of features it has 24 K Who will spend now 32 k on iphone 3g where u have to compromise on so many features. i Would say this phone really looks .. worth buying .

hehe...yeah man researched alot then though this was the right phone for me for all the features i want in touch screen and with a good price

For the interface part I heard it returns to the same Windows Mobile looks where the TouchFlow 3D interface ends.

I want to know if the interface/TouchFlow 3D spreads "thoughout".

I never used a windows mobile phone. Hope I sound good with my q.

Gurpartap Singh said:
For the interface part I heard it returns to the same Windows Mobile looks where the TouchFlow 3D interface ends.

I want to know if the interface/TouchFlow 3D spreads "thoughout".

I never used a windows mobile phone. Hope I sound good with my q.

whenever u have touchflow, it can be used to invoke the program. once inside a program, touch flow will work to invoke other programs, but it wont modify the default windows mobile programs and stuff.

so u r back to good old windows.

so in short touchflow is not something you would use a lot. invoking a program is far simpler using something like ultimate launcher or claunch or similar.

hey ....battery is okay .. last for a day with heavy usage but phone is really good fast and reponsne like iphone ... hm i would say there wouldnt be any phone to beat the quality of iphone and the touch screen is really goood bettter than the previous windows phone i have used . way much better . it comes with 2 stylys , scren protector , headset and cd . by defautl it is with touchflo 3d interface u can disable it if u want but no fun after that !!! :) i would give 8.5 out of 10 for this phone .

yea it comes with a cool stylus which is magnetically attached in the slot... trippy....

but watching youtube videos of the device... once the touchflo interface is over you need to pull out the stylus for other work, like keyboard tapping... coz its not true finger touch based UI like iphone yet...

hopefully windows mobile 7 (and android) fixes that...

Congo .....

dude i m also planning to buy phone .....plz tell where u got this price...i m from mumbai.....i got quote of 27K.....my other option is E71

vishalrao said:
yea it comes with a cool stylus which is magnetically attached in the slot... trippy....

but watching youtube videos of the device... once the touchflo interface is over you need to pull out the stylus for other work, like keyboard tapping... coz its not true finger touch based UI like iphone yet...

hopefully windows mobile 7 (and android) fixes that...

It has more to do with a bigger and ofcourse "capacitive" touch-screen on iPhone. Unless Win Mo devices move to capacitive, it will continue to suck if you want to use it without stylus.

Back