Make - Cooler Master
Model - CM Media 260

CM Media 260 - Cooler Master

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

Forgot to add one thing the centre display is not there. The space is empty !!!! And I have all the riser cards with me PCI-ex and PCI. Will be sending them along the cabinet.

The riser cards...There are total of 2 riser cards one is Pci-x and one pci one which one can put two pci card.

riser-card.jpg

sushantV said:
Can you please elaborate "center display is not there" ?
tuancm26004.jpg

You can see in the pic there is a space for a 2 line VFD display (optional) as per CM. I did not got it when I bought the cabinet. So I thought to mention it before hand before the sale as I thought it might create fuss later...

Hi,

Am interested in the cabinet,please send me your contact details !!

Am from DLF,So can pickup immediately if things go well.

Regards.

how noisy are the fans? the on/off switch seems to have taken lot of usage. Where is the smps? i would have taken if it was local, doubt if i will get in proper shape by shipping.

gigy said:
how noisy are the fans? the on/off switch seems to have taken lot of usage. Where is the smps? i would have taken if it was local, doubt if i will get in proper shape by shipping.

I did not find them noisy as per my requirement. The Paint is a little removed but I think it will not be a issue as it will be covered. There is no SMPS offer as I did not got it. Shipping will not be a big thing for me as I have sent a lot of stuff through courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back