FS: Others HUL Pureit Marvella G2 (4 Liter) UV Water Purifier (Not a RO Water Filter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Chennai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 2, 2022
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
7+ Months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Mother does not like the taste of the water, so replaced it with a RO filter
Hi,

I'm looking forward to sell the UV water filter mentioned in the title. This is the latest G2 version (you can see it printed on the filter) of this UV filter series, so it comes with 5yrs warranty on UV lamp.

As mentioned in the title, again, this is not a RO filter and rather UV water purifier. One of the perks of a non-RO filter is that it doesn't purge the necessary minerals in the water nor waste water like RO filters.

Regarding invoice, this was ordered from flipkart (link to actual product), so you'll be getting only a digital invoice.

Regarding shipping, I would definitely prefer local buyer with face to face deal, but if someone from other city is interested, you'll have to arrange for pickup (preferably with insurance) and there will be no refunds if the product gets damaged in transit.

PS: I haven't had put up a sale thread in more than a decade, so kindly don't flame me & instead point out the mistakes with kindness. Thanks.

I convinced my mother than RO filters are not good but she does care only about the taste of the water & not on her health.

If you're curious about what water I drink, I drink bore well water. kthxbye

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 132
Status