Human interface devices!

Vandal

Skilled
Went to lamington, Prime as usual. Needed a keyboard and mouse for the new rig. Initially planned on an MX revolution. Not in stock. "Settled" for an MX518 going by TE member opinions and the fact that I used one for a year :p

G11 not in India :S accd to loggy. So (and here's the real splurge;) ) bought its big bro. Another G15 on TE...:eek:hyeah:

Pic talk:-

Both shameless posers...

too many darn keys...

lighty lighty...

I have no clue how to use this...however I learn fast as a WC3 buddy found out...

Price:
G15 - 4250
MX518 - 1450

Also gave in my G5 for warranty replacement. Should get a new G5 in 10 days...

nVidiaBeast said:
how much damage for that gaming keyboard?

vandal said:
Went to lamington, Prime as usual. Needed a keyboard and mouse for the new rig. Initially planned on an MX revolution. Not in stock. "Settled" for an MX518 going by TE member opinions and the fact that I used one for a year :p

G11 not in India :S accd to loggy. So (and here's the real splurge;) ) bought its big bro. Another G15 on TE...:eek:hyeah:

Pic talk:-

Both shameless posers...

too many darn keys...

lighty lighty...

I have no clue how to use this...however I learn fast as a WC3 buddy found out...

Price:
G15 - 4250
MX518 - 1450

Also gave in my G5 for warranty replacement. Should get a new G5 in 10 days...

There's your answer :p

^^ lol.. only saw pics as when someone say pic talk: i see pics onlyy. thats an awesome buy.. wish i wud hav bought G15 instead of my wireless set :)

I would actually have preferred the G11 but as you say, it isnt available in India.... Sad abt that.

Anyway, I would absolutely love to have this keyboard or even the G11 :D :D

:-0 .... same thing happned to me ..... went to buy this keyboard and MX revolution and revolution was not available so got the M518 .....

F****** coincidence ....... lol

congrats mate ...... the screen is useful for media things like song name display / volume etc ..... media controls rocks completely

raj_pol said:
:) Sexy keyboard....

I like that...now for some night time gaming congrats :) :)

Exactly what I had in mind. I found the keys a little soft and clickly at first but now that I've got used to them (used in office for 2 days) I must say it feels nice. Seems like money well spent this, and the macro keys rock. The best thing is it feels better than the tarantula which I reviewed recently, and is cheaper.

Awesome backlighting, very ergonomic too, and great materials used.

^^Rahul yeah the mx revolution is a no-no cause of availability. But hopefully when I get my new G5 from replacement I can pay the difference if they're in stock...

MX518 feels good, though how can i describe this it feels slippery on the titan mat as compared to the G5. Its not a precision thing, seems to glide a little more. Can any of the pro gamers comment?

i am no pro gamer but i am on hard surface ..... some small stalker shit pad lol

but little spray polish on the surface and below mouse and it can't get any better ..... it literally flies on the surface ..... feels like there is nothing :D

PhOeNiX said:
Hey did prime have the G5 ??? how much was it ATM ??? amazinng purchases ther btw.....the G15 is luverly

I am also getting a G5 soon. May sell ;)

Anyways its 2900 or something AFAIK.

Back