Mentioned
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
1) HyperX Alloy Elite-
6500/-
Bought in 2019.
It has been used for around a year and been sitting in its box after that.
Everything including accessories are available except for keycap puller.
All the stabilizers have been clipped and lubed, thus there is no rattle.
Out of warranty.

2) PSU Extension cable (paracord)-
2500/-
Bought from TweakedPC on Facebook 3-4 months back,
It has been used only once to check for proper working.
They are in really good condition and since the material is paracord, they are easy to bend.
No warranty.

NOTE-
1) I will not take any responsibility for any damage caused by courier company of any unforeseen future incidents. Shipping is entirely on buyers risk, although I will make sure to pack it properly.
2) Prices do not include shipping, shipping charges will be at actual.
3) If you need any further information on anything, feel free to PM me.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    977.8 KB · Views: 444
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    975.7 KB · Views: 417
  • 3.png
    3.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 414
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    975 KB · Views: 385
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    966.5 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Yes, the keyboard is still available and switches are cherry MX Brown's.
Is dust retention an issue at the bottom of the keys? I live in a pretty polluted city and my membrane rgb keyboard, which has similar gap between key and surface, keeps accumulating dust and getting jammed.

I have never owned a mechanical keyboard before, and was eyeing the Keychron K2 V2, so I don't know whether mechanical switches can develop this issue.

Is dust retention an issue at the bottom of the keys? I live in a pretty polluted city and my membrane rgb keyboard, which has similar gap between key and surface, keeps accumulating dust and getting jammed.

I have never owned a mechanical keyboard before, and was eyeing the Keychron K2 V2, so I don't know whether mechanical switches can develop this issue.
Unless you really let dust cake up, mechanical switches work just fine. I also live in quite dusty area and haven't had any problem with all of my keyboards.

Keychron K2 is a good keyboard, if it fits in your budget, try to get hotswap version just for the possibility of changing switches in future if you ever feel like it.

Unless you really let dust cake up, mechanical switches work just fine. I also live in quite dusty area and haven't had any problem with all of my keyboards.

Keychron K2 is a good keyboard, if it fits in your budget, try to get hotswap version just for the possibility of changing switches in future if you ever feel like it.
Can you kindly send me a dm? Lets move this to a private chat. It seems I do not have the option to message you.

Back