Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Unknown
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
2x HyperX HX432C16FB3/8. 1000 each or 2000 for both.
No invoice as I bought these from Nehru Place in 2019 and have lost the hard copy. Presumably out of warranty. No box.
Used till a few weeks ago, working fine.

Please see general sale conditions below.

• Order of priority - I will apply the right of first refusal on the basis of time of contact, whether it’s PM or posting in the thread if you can’t PM (If it’s a thread for multiple products, please mention which ones you’re interested in whether PMing or posting so that I can get the order right). Right of first refusal means you get the chance to buy subject to the conditions mentioned here at the list price. I reserve the right to move on immediately if you are negotiating on any of the the points mentioned in this list.
  • Local pickup - All items that are 1000 rupees or more I can ship locally through next day courier for free. I can also send it by hyperlocal courier (same-day, basically) but if it’s more than 100 rupees then we split the bill for delivery.
  • Shipping - I will ship all items that can be sent in a speed post envelope to anywhere in India for free. (Think less than A4 size and less than 1kg). Any other shipping is at the buyer’s cost.
  • Shipping estimates - I ship from PIN code 110049.
  • Damage in transit - Whether an item has been tested recently and confirmed to be working will be mentioned in the post body. If I am unable to test an item, you can take a testing warranty of a 2 days post delivery. If not, I will entertain DOA cases in good faith, but any damage in shipping is at the buyer’s risk. Given we’ve seen some issues with shipping carriers denying insurance coverage for secondhand electronics items, I recommend you confirm the same with the shipping carrier. I’m happy to help with an invoice or any other documentation the shipping carrier might need. (If you feel not covering shipping damage is unfair, I understand. I feel the same thing sometimes. But we feel this way because we are used to dealing with businesses that operate commercially. I’m not Amazon or Flipkart; I have no economies of scale and I do not have a budget for shrinkage)
  • Invoices - If I have posted a masked invoice and you would like a clear copy, just mention it and I’ll send it to you as soon as the sale is executed.

Attachments

• ram_1.jpeg
    ram_1.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 147
  • ram_2.jpeg
    ram_2.jpeg
    361 KB · Views: 147
Received the kit, works as expected. Packaging was great (and innovative). Leaving feedback please reciprocate.

Back