I am using Cougar MX 410 Mesh G RGB and I am not able to change my RGB settings. Please help.

You are trying to change RGB settings, how? Mobo software?

Does it have ARGB fans?

Any in-built case controller & switch on case to switch lights?

You are trying to change RGB settings, how? Mobo software?

Does it have ARGB fans?

Any in-built case controller & switch on case to switch lights?
Yes it has ARGB fans and it has on board controller but should I remove the wire from the backside to the motherboard connector to use the custom light effects like from signal RGB etc.

Yes it has ARGB fans and it has on board controller but should I remove the wire from the backside to the motherboard connector to use the custom light effects like from signal RGB etc.
Say in my cabinet, Lancool II Mesh, my front fans are controlled by case button & not mobo software as it is not connected to mobo pins.

Cougar has its own controller and its not easy to connect the builtin fans directly to your mobo header unless you grab few sch connectors.

Try openrgb and see if you can somehow get to see those fans or any led strip as well and configure there.

I have used CM and Antec fans this way easily in signal/openrgb when my rig was old/no onboard argb thing.

Cougar has its own controller and its not easy to connect the builtin fans directly to your mobo header unless you grab few sch connectors.

Try openrgb and see if you can somehow get to see those fans or any led strip as well and configure there.

I have used CM and Antec fans this way easily in signal/openrgb when my rig was old/no onboard argb thing.
I need 3 pin micro connector to either 3 pin RGB or 4 pin RGB converter so that I can connect because the rear controller is connected in this way. Need to search in amazon or ebay.
I want like this fan cable: Cable for Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan
or Like this: AMD AM4 RGB Cable

I need 3 pin micro connector to either 3 pin RGB or 4 pin RGB converter so that I can connect because the rear controller is connected in this way. Need to search in amazon or ebay.
I want like this fan cable: Cable for Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan
or Like this: AMD AM4 RGB Cable
Ya. You need to daisy chain connect all what you need to control and then connect the connector end to the mobo argb.
If your mobo got 2 headers even better.

Ya. You need to daisy chain connect all what you need to control and then connect the connector end to the mobo argb.
If your mobo got 2 headers even better.
What I have I mean ARGB fans are Cougar 6pin connector fans which can only be connected to the rear controller only or change the entire fans by buying new ones which isn't possible for me now. So, need the above connector to connect to the motherboard RGB connector to use its effects.

What I have I mean ARGB fans are Cougar 6pin connector fans which can only be connected to the rear controller only or change the entire fans by buying new ones which isn't possible for me now. So, need the above connector to connect to the motherboard RGB connector to use its effects.
Hi, did you find a solution to change the RGB effects on the fans?

Back