I bought RTX 3080 FE from RPtech

I have registered in RPtech and enabled notification for stock availability . I got a mail from them with payment link and my order is Confirmed HURRAY !!!!
When did you registered ?
I am also looking for one but have not received any :bag:
I have registered in RPtech and enabled notification for stock availability . I got a mail from them with payment link and my order is Confirmed HURRAY !!!!
But Congratulation for finding a gem in the dark :cool: enjoy :happy:

Last edited:

Congratulations!!

How long did RPTech take to send you the link to buy your card after registering?

I had placed an enquiry for 3070 back in Feb, and still not received payment link. Would emailing Namrata work?
Don't think so. They were processing queries from November for 3070 and also it was out of stock.

Only 3080 and 3060ti are being sold AFAIK

If not the form, Namrata atleast will acknowledge your email. She Is very responsive compared to anyone else I've interacted with in rptech.
I pray she does. its its not the 3080FE, At least an setting for 3080Super will also do XD

Just now got a email for 3080Ti for RPTECH. turned it down as its either 3080FE or 3090FE for me. No hate comments please :p

Back