I cannot take this seriously...

Eazy

Skilled
Here is a page I came across "Is Your Son a Computer Hacker?" which I think is a big joke that is why I am putting it in this forum... here is why...

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

... and....

Your son may try to install "lunix" on your hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however, lunix is a capricious beast, and if handled incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have your computer repaired by a professional.

http://adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

If this thing is circulated in India, many many people will blindly believe it..... AMD may as well close shop and go back......

holy moly! who wrote that ? Bill gates?

Radon posted 20.02 minutes later:

Here are some responses to the article which is more funny!
thank you for this list of advices!!!

i shall surrender myself to the police right away

how could i have been so blind...i have been putting firewall after firewall on my system. when along along i have tryyng to keep myself out... yes now that i have read your article i realize that i am a hacker...I have reviewed my computer and discovered filthy programs running amuck everywhere...Flash. MP3's. DOS. BIOS. and the holy grail of hacking, yes its true I HAVE LINUX, i am so sorry and at this moment the police are on their way to put me away...THANK YOU for opening my unworthy eyes

Help me. I listen to burnt CD's with stolen MP3s I got from KaZaA. And I use Tribes2 as a meeting place to "chat" with my hacker gang. @home IS my ISP so maybe I should change it to the better and faster AOL. I dont know any more. I think I will kill myself if my parents found out. Pleas. help me. I dont have many friends in the real world becaus they dont like the fact I told them I would hack the schools computers to change their notes. but. they are goodie goodies. and dont want me too.

Plz. help me.

in reply to the above comment came this:
Be careful of that last anonymous poster folks. I think he may be one of the many hackers I know from Tribes 2 virtual reality. If you reply to any of his messages, he will be able to hack your computer using a virus he developed. Trust me, as someone who has admitted to herself that she has a problem.

and somebody replied with this :S:S:S
I do not mean to find fault with the article. It was extremely informative and the writer did almost as good a job as I might have done. Unfortunately in section 5, the link for "breaking the law" is the incorrect one. Please visit either of these two for a better description of breaking the law.

another cool comment:
. . . that the author(s) do not know what C*met Curs*r is, what Qu*ke is, where AMD lives?
Do you ever think? (Actually, you should be fired . . . with a rocket launcher 'tween yo' peepers.

Speaking of games . . . if we were playing Who can catch the most morons, Robert Reginald Rodriguez (a.k.a. T. Reginald Gibbons) et.al. would definitely take first place.
A Toast! To the victors.
( - Killing Joke - )

there are 100s of them... this guy has made a revolution....LMAO!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Donno why they spread such things.

Funniest article i read in my life.
AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips.
Are they nuts to write this.

A Serious AMD Fan wud hit them the moment they read it.

Oh my great sainted bootloader! If this reaches home its bye bye lunix!

But what an excellent article :rofl:, I just cannot resist showing it to most people I know ... once again ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back