I drool :) Displaying the Display

The last of my upgrades is complete with the new Asus 27" 3D monitor and even though i am not an Apple fan, the new iPad is amazing
happy19.gif

IMG_4324.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4312.jpg

IMG_4330.jpg

IMG_4329.jpg

IMG_4332.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

IMG_4336.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4319.jpg

IMG_4321.jpg
IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

Nice update about the 3D monitor btw from where u bought it i am plan to buy for my friend next 1-2 week so how long u collect this monitor from rashi or locate shop dealer

Thank you
<
the only problem with the Benq is the size. It's still 24'. That is the main reason i got the Asus. thanks

Yeah thats my problem too although I think just the opposite as I find 27" for a desktop monitor too big
<

Anyway do post your input on 3d gaming .... Which card do you own ?

Yeah thats my problem too although I think just the opposite as I find 27" for a desktop monitor too big
tongu23e.gif

Anyway do post your input on 3d gaming .... Which card do you own ?

The size makes a difference and I would suggest you go for the 27' one. It is actually not too big for a desktop monitor. The difference from the previous 3D Vision 1 is huge! Light Boost works very well and you can hardly notice the difference in brightness between 2D and 3D. The games look amazing now, not dull and lifeless like 3D vision 1. Currently for me personally ( I have been playing in 3D for about one and half years) I would say Trine 2 and Metro 2033 are the best looking 3D games, Trine 2 is sheer insanity in 3D. Rig specs here http://www.techenclave.com/galleries/33-the-kraken/

Ok will consider this too ... I am planning on a Ivy Bridge fully water cooled rig soon... Although might not put a SLI 680 most probably a single 680

You will need a lot more power in 3D. Each image gets rendered twice so the performance hit, depending on the game, is 35-50%. So if one 680 can manage 60FPS in a game you will essentially get ~30FPS in 3D. Get SLI if possible.

Back