i+Fly

A replacement that was long overdue... ;)

iPod nano 5G 8GB Silver ~ 7.3K

And back to the skies with the other replacement... :p

Thrustmaster T.16000M PC Joystick ~ 2.8K (KMD)

Whooosh. :lol:

@Roxtin

Coming from a 1G nano, this is one hell of an upgrade and the nano 5G is one cracker of a device! More importantly, it suits my needs and lifestyle perfectly.

Did consider Sony, Cowon and Creative players but the nano 5G was just too much too resist and now I see why.

@Sudarshan_SMD

Microsoft's Flight Simulator (2004) with plently of add-ons and mods. :D

Been at it for years now, until a while back when my previous joystick (the horror) conked out.

Thnx guys. :)

thetoxicmind said:
Microsoft's Flight Simulator (2004) with plently of add-ons and mods. :D

Been at it for years now, until a while back when my previous joystick (the horror) conked out.

How's the build quality of the thrustmaster, A friend has been after my life to order one for him.

Congrats. Nice purchase, that 5th is actually much better than previous ipods except the battery issue. The camera is awefully placed with no snap provision :| I wonder what Jobs was thinking while including a camera :lol:

I am done with my 4gen :p WIll lay my hands on S9 sooner or later :p

m0h1t said:
How's the build quality of the thrustmaster, A friend has been after my life to order one for him.

As good as the REAL one. :p

Solid build quality!

Dark Star said:
Congrats. Nice purchase, that 5th is actually much better than previous ipods except the battery issue. The camera is awefully placed with no snap provision :| I wonder what Jobs was thinking while including a camera :lol:

I am done with my 4gen :p WIll lay my hands on S9 sooner or later :p

Lesser battery life but it is an experience to behold. Design, features, UI & SQ easily overshadow the reduced, in my opinion sufficient, battery life.

The camera placement was an afterthought but not too much of a bother as the fact that its there and does a decent job, is enough assurance. :)

The S9 was a stretch on my budget.

Thnx again.

thetoxicmind said:
@Roxtin

Coming from a 1G nano, this is one hell of an upgrade and the nano 5G is one cracker of a device! More importantly, it suits my needs and lifestyle perfectly.
Did consider Sony, Cowon and Creative players but the nano 5G was just too much too resist and now I see why.

how come your not interested in ipod touch for just 1.5k more than the nano
do you really need the camera:huh:

Back