I Have a Inno3D 1070 Defective Graphic Card I Want to repair it.

I have sent my Sapphire HD7770 to Digisonic electronics. Let us see what happens. He has a youtube channel also. His number +91 6397 440 798

Thank you for the number I will be contacting this number on Whats app. Please tell me the channels name I will be sure to watch this content.

I have a Inno3D iChill 4x 3080, which has stopped working after 10 days (Did not use it for many of the days). Cant seem to find the Service Center or repair Center in Hyderabad. Can someone help me here ?

So the Digisonic guy that I had recommended earlier is very unreliable and might out right not return my card. He is not returning my calls and he has not returned my card which cannot be repaired for the want of spares. He might be fishy. Please do not send him your card or only give the card if you can go to his shop physically.

So the Digisonic guy that I had recommended earlier is very unreliable and might out right not return my card. He is not returning my calls and he has not returned my card which cannot be repaired for the want of spares. He might be fishy. Please do not send him your card or only give the card if you can go to his shop physically.
Thanks for your reply, i was about to contact him for my 1070 repair.
Any repair shops in Mumbai? I have a 1060 which seems faulty too. Thanks
hi, Found any GPU repair shop in Mumbai, i want my GPU also tested for this issue.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, i was about to contact him for my 1070 repair.

hi, Found any GPU repair shop in Mumbai, i want my GPU also tested for this issue.

I have sent my Sapphire HD7770 to Digisonic electronics. Let us see what happens. He has a youtube channel also. His number +91 6397 440 798
did he repair your gpu?

Last edited by a moderator:
did he repair your gpu?
Nope. He doesn't even now if he received my GPU. I suspect he might be using such graphics cards to repair more costlier graphics card. Do not give him your graphics card unless you can go there personally. In my case I am in gujarat and he is delhi.

Nope. He doesn't even now if he received my GPU. I suspect he might be using such graphics cards to repair more costlier graphics card. Do not give him your graphics card unless you can go there personally. In my case I am in gujarat and he is delhi.
ohh thank you for the information my gpu (gtx970) need to be repaired i gave it to them https://www.mistryonline.tech/ they said it cannot be repaired so i asked thats why

Back