I have a shiny bottom

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
will let pic do the talk.

dsc02106tp9.jpg

rstupid thermalright. base is so concave, or nickel coting is so tough, it took me 4 days and a total of 9-10 hours just to finish up with 600grit :| first day I actually used a file, the base was that bad :|

will do up papers till 2500 n post pics.

SunnyBoi said:
will let pic do the talk.

dsc02106tp9.jpg

rstupid thermalright. base is so concave, or nickel coting is so tough, it took me 4 days and a total of 9-10 hours just to finish up with 600grit :| first day I actually used a file, the base was that bad :|

will do up papers till 2500 n post pics.

Is that just with 600 grit? Good going dude, that sure looks like a lot of work, but could you use a different camera or better lighting to click pics :p, this aint very clear.

my apologies :) that was my phone cam. pic from a proper cam, even this sucks. anyways this is no match to what the 2500grit will do ;)

1042842zp5.jpg

SunnyBoi said:
my apologies :) that was my phone cam. pic from a proper cam, even this sucks. anyways this is no match to what the 2500grit will do ;)
1042842zp5.jpg

Dude these are really good results, people end up to what you already have, GOOD WORK!!

And please add some benches of before and after i.e. temps etc

Instead why dont u just go and see the thing for urself?? :p

He must be staying close to ur respective locations; :p

Now about the Shiney part, i am a totally noob as far this thing goes. Someone lpease enlighten whats going on here. I did understand why u'd want the cooling surface nice n clean, but what the heck was with that proccy, poor thing was ripped of its credentials :lol:

Seriously, howd you do that without damaging the pins?

@Gannu Thanks i knew lapping however was unawaer about how to do it on the CPU without damagung the pins, thats gotto be one heck of an art.

Yes the processor flw off my hand once, landed ont he ground and had one full row of bent pins. read that whole thread, have posted pics of bent and fixed pins.

Back