I have seen Heaven, its in my room! (at least for the next 10days!)

So my rma card is here, evga did send a brand new GTX 280 SSC, and I plugged in all the cards to see if they work, and at least for the time being they are running fine! Just did a vantage run, (27K in that)

I'll hopefully do a detailed TRI SLI review if the card keeps working fine (the burnt one).

Also got my 780i FTW, which has been working awesome, I was able to lower voltages for my overclocks and its much more Sturdy!

Another accident, I forgot to take off my Tuniq Tower bracket off the 780i that I sent back, so using the stock cooler, but it definately seems to be keeping up, its almost as good as the TT, in fact when I did the 3.6ghz OCCT I reached a max of 61c on one of the core and it was the same for the TT120 at the same clock! So I'm almost sure, that I either did a bad mount or the intel is really good!

But just to start off here are some pics.

you obviously used the stick on stuff on the back plate to stick it to the mobo.. dint you.???

nutter :p :p

isnt the burnt card like supposed to go back to EVGA?

sTALKEr said:
you obviously used the stick on stuff on the back plate to stick it to the mobo.. dint you.???

nutter :p :p
isnt the burnt card like supposed to go back to EVGA?
Yep stupid me, just dint realize I could prolly do without it too!

ZOMG :O

damn u got higher top kick ass but only 780 3 xsli board at least can u get 790 sli with ddr3 support and 30 lcd support max resolution upto 2580x1600 for mostly games :p

u old age with 22 lcd is still max fps :lol:

when are u plans more update extra feature and extra feature of your computer :drool2:

fangface said:
awesome! :D , you ordering your personal nuclear reactor anytime soon to go with that system? :p

lol....he just has the third card for a temporary phase until he sends it back for RMA, so let him enjoy, and hopefully he will give us a few numbers!

Anish said:
Wow, absolutely wicked stuff! :devil:
Is i_max2k2 also named Anish, or am I seeing things here? :O

lol :bleh:
Dunno guess he is, unless jasku's on weed :rofl:
Superb stuff man, 3-way SLI, seen it, but never owned. Wouldn't want to, but then I wouldn't need to ;)

Back