I Have the Power...

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
No its not a new Power Suppy... :bleh:

My new Multifunction Panel...

Presenting Aerocool PowerWatch

Now I can monitor the Temperatures and control Fan RPM's with ease.

This baby can handle 4 temperature sensors and 4 fans. Necessary sensors are bundled.

Its also got a nice color LCD to show all the information and theres a buzzer to give the alarm when the temps go above the set limits or fans drop speed.

Theres also a 25-In-1 Memory Card reader and Power USB ports on the panel.

The LCD may look dim in the pics, but thats because of too much light and the camera flash. But when viewed directly, It looks ultra cool. :yahoo:

jesal said:
neat,,,,how muchhhh

Got it for 4.2k. A bit on the higher side for a multifunction panel, but far better than the CM Aerogate 2/3 selling for 2k with its puny LCD and the silverstone ones selling for 3k+ :) .

Aditya said:
This is the one you got from KMD?

Congrats btw!

If it were a Single Bay, Id have one too!

Yes, I got it from KMD. :) Had been trying to get my hands on it for more than 2 years without success. As for the size, I specifically liked the Aerocool panels because of the dual bay and decent size LCD. Something neat to fill those empty drive bays in my cabby. :eek:hyeah:

The Matrix Orbital MX610 was one of the best displays using the PLED technology.

But is now discarded .

Due to our PLED (Polymeric Light Emitting Diodes) supplier announcing that they are no longer going to be manufacturing this technology, we, Matrix Orbital, hereby submit this letter to inform you that we must discontinue all of our products that use PLED technology.

The MX610 was my dream monitoring bay but cud never get it.

I had also seen this Aerocool PowerWatch but it doesnt come close to MX610.

Read Review here : bit-tech.net | Matrix Orbital MX610 LCD display

Now more sleeker displays have been launched my Matrix Orbital check them

Here: Matrix Orbital Serial LCD & USB LCD modules, Serial Graphic LCD Interface, Serial VFD & USB VFD modules, Serial PLED & USB PLED displays and Parallel LCD displays

Yeah, I knew about these, they look real cool and the display is programmable, but they are too darn costly. Most of them cost more then $150 when I saw last. For that kind of price, you might as well get a small 5~7 Inch LCD and mod it fit on your cabinet some where. then you can do a whole lot of cool things with it.

Back