I pod Nano 3G Showoff. courtesy: Giftmate

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
here's my new IPod Nano 3G (4gb)...most of you know where it came from

so damage = Rs.0 (excluding the 3Rs. message charges)

:rofl::rofl:

special thanks to gmano for telling us about the offer.

ordered from Indiaplaza on the 7th morning and got it 8th evening..that was really fast..

its my first i pod ..and all i can say is its really very very slim and sleek ..I am Loving it.

anywayz enjoy the pics.:hap2:

Lol..where on earth do you get ipods for free...?? :p I have no idea about the offer tht u are talkin about..waiting for some enlightment..:p

Neways, congrats..njoy ur new toy..:D

Lawlz.. :D

I think we ll have to call the paramilitary division to Revive this Indian Pvt Ryan..

i think he is knocked out cold .. :)

Seriously, where were u wen all that hype was in the air regarding Giftmate thingie??

Congrats Faheem .. u got ur neat lil nano .. now send it to me so that i can review this baby .. Christmas is coming u know.. :p

btw other ppl who leeched something or the other thru giftmate should post their pics of the items here too..

Lets join hands here and Celebrate a very Happy fall 2007 ... :happy:

Congrats Faheem !!! the ipod Nano is really sweet. I personally hate the Shuffles. But the nano isreally small and doesnt compromise on anything.

Congrats man ... the shipping was really fast

I had ordered some stuff from india plaza on the 6th, but it's still in ready to ship state :(

Nikhil said:
Congrats Faheem !!! the ipod Nano is really sweet. I personally hate the Shuffles. But the nano isreally small and doesnt compromise on anything.

thanx. .actually even i dont like the shuffle cause u cant select the track to be played ..and the i pod classic is too big to carry around and not for ppl like me who mishandle things(due to the spinning hard disk)

the nano's perfect really sleek ..and good SQ..only drawbacks ..use of i tunes and the nano prone to finger prints..:(

Dark Star said:
:O :O :O Congrats Dwag :p Great gift ... :p :drool2: Now post a review :)

thanx ..i am not good at writing reviews but will try :p

gmano said:
Congrats man. Hard earned money well spent :p

yeah very hard earned money ..:rofl:

HELL. my swiss knife was shipped on 6th .. hasnt reached me yet... the consignment no. i was given is giving an " do not exist " error and my bluetooth handsfree's shipment is delayed .. thats wat the mail told me.. frm indiaplaza guy! .. WTH

and hey... Sweet li'l nano.. ;) Congratz !

i recieved all the stuff I ordered so far from India Plaza.....

Still have around 300 bux lying in my account.....

:D

Congrats with the ipod dude!!

Congrats for that sweet little thingie dude...

The best part being u got it all for free!!:rofl:

n do let us know how good it actually is ..i mean in

terms of screen n video playback.

whats the screen size?

btw i ordered a pen drive from indiaplaza on 7th.

status says shipped on 8th....but hasnt reached

me yet:huh:

Yaar mera kya hoga, rediff.com me transaction hi unsuccessful raha, aur mera giftmate balance bhi chalaa giya :huh: . Ye giftmate wale koi khilwad to nahi kar rehe hamaare saath :mad:. Meine 2 email bheji ek bhi reply ab tak nahi aaya :( .

Spacescreamer said:
Lawlz.. :D
I think we ll have to call the paramilitary division to Revive this Indian Pvt Ryan..
i think he is knocked out cold .. :)

Seriously, where were u wen all that hype was in the air regarding Giftmate thingie??

I was out there fighting the scums of the underworld, while u were having fun on the internet, sitting in the comfort of ur home..:bleh: This is what the armed forces in India get while they protect and serve their country...:no:

:bleh: :bleh:

WhoAa... man thats some leech...
good work..

thats a beauty...

by the way i stil hav 1100 in my account..any ideas on how to spend it wisely??

^^ U can transfer it to my account .. i got abt 1500.. so 2600 in all wil get me a mighty buy at the least..

Where and wen are we meeting for the deal ..? :)

Back