Car & Bike i10 show off *bandwidth alert*

Got the entire audio system done by Satya at EVO.

Current config:

Kenwood MP6043U Head Unit

JL Audio TR650-CSi Component Speakers for front

Boston Acoustics S55 Coaxials for rear

JBL GT5 S12 Subwoofer

JBL GT5 S422 2 Channel Amplifier

Swapped out the JBL GT5 S265C and GT5 S265 for the current config today causing a bumping up of 5k in the overall cost. I got that other setup done just last week.

Total damages: 30k !!

Damages for the car itself: 4.55L on road

side

rear

front

head unit

sub

tweeter

box show

THANKS for the thumbs.

had opened the thread earlier, and closed it when i saw the big ass pics loading.

how do the new comps sound (better/different is not acceptable. please be descriptive :p)

I am still testing them out, but one song that is showing a truly MASSIVE improvement is Scream by Chris Cornell. That song was horrendous on GT5 265C and now on the JL it is precise and clear and I like it. I also can finally listen to classical stuff on this. My next upgrade would be a decent 4 ch amp.

Nikhil said:
Nice! congrats!

Now, get a set of 14" alloys and better quality tyres :p

I am seriously considering it, but I do not have any info on what to go for at all. Need to do some research. Hey by the way where is your store, I would love to drop by and talk it out.

VanishingNerd said:
I was waiting on getting the audio redone.

Put in thumbnails instead of full pics.:tongue:

Was planning to tell you that but figured you'd want show it off in all its glory ! :eek:hyeah:

And take all the time you need to buy the right alloy wheels for your ride...

Changed the Amplifier to Infinity Reference 475a 4 channel Amplifier ( India JBL ) last Saturday to get better clarity for Western classical music. Damages for upgrade 9.4k, after returning the 2ch amp. This one has a market cost of 12.5k. Total cost of setup: 40k

How much was the sub and the amp. Also why a 2 channel as opposed to a 4 channel which could have powered the compos too.

Switch said:
How much was the sub and the amp. Also why a 2 channel as opposed to a 4 channel which could have powered the compos too.

VanishingNerd said:
Changed the Amplifier to Infinity Reference 475a 4 channel Amplifier ( India JBL ) last Saturday to get better clarity for Western classical music. Damages for upgrade 9.4k, after returning the 2ch amp. This one has a market cost of 12.5k. Total cost of setup: 40k
Changed the amp too.

Back