Iball 8X6 pen tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says - Iball 8X6 pen tablet - 2K shipped

Iball 8x6 pen tablet - a set on Flickr

Used very minimal, as good as new. Should tell that drivers for these are buggy though everything works nice. Cannot never compare to W---m - u know.

1 gash(minor, maybe a cm long is on the tablet, have no clue when it happened but works great)

Bought on 18/10/2010 but never used since am not into any design, animation etc but worked in one such company once(DQ). Bill is ofno use but will be given to prove this is mine. All accessories included.

Pm me ur interest etc.

PS: tht I had sold everything I had leaving the essentials that I need for sometime but this was left.

Ossum. For the first time I am seeing the seller ask buyers to Lowball. This is epic. Free bump from my side. I may have needed one but shipping internationally will make it unnecessarily expensive.

kingkaran said:
got the product tommorow .... product is in fine working condition :)
whats going on guys........ first seller buys the product in future............ and then the buyer got the product tomorrow..... again in future...............:rofl:

devesh38 said:
whats going on guys........ first seller buys the product in future............ and then the buyer got the product tomorrow..... again in future...............:rofl:
lol mate honest mistake :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

RD274 said:
Maybe the tablet comes with a Delorean or something .....
hehehehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back