ibm 3ghz latop with wifi and 15.1 inch screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Adept
mint , untoched condition ,ibm 3ghz pentium 4 laptop --g40 for sale quote is 39.5k

also got another t-30 ibm for 31k lemme know ??

ibm t30 sold, well dude ibm g40 is a gaming series laptop, this laptop for sale is in a mint condition , absolutely scratchless condition, got a 3ghz core pentium 4 clock and 256 mb pc 2700 samsung ram and 40 gb hdd, along with a combo drive from teac, and excellent 15.1 inch screen , very good 3-4.5 hours battery life , floppy drive ir port, integrated wifi, 5 usb ports , and rgb port and com port,
well this is a limited edition ibm g40 imported from australia.....
for further info u cud contact me on 9322328466

howsoever will get a few t-30s soon, but after my exams

yup importing from abroad, and thus no warranty, only applicable australian warranty and yes integrated 855 vga with shareable 64 mb ram but the system is remarkably cool and quiet for a 3ghz system, i have used n no. of laptops and mostly desktop replacements give out tremendous heat even at 2.4 ghz, but this 1 is a beauty never even makes a whisper or any heat, amazing ibm technology, even the hotspot finder is always bang -on and the entire laptop is quite speedy for even any desktop, got an excellent full ergonomic keyboard and an excellent screen, mostly ibm g-40s come with on ly 2.4 or max 2.66 ghz core but this is an linlited edition 3ghz core laptop, and the price which i am offering is bang on target, as even a desktop with a good 15 inch lcd screen wud cost u around 40k and that too not from IBM, this is an IBM product nobody in india has it till now, none of the dealers, and looking at its mint condition, pricing and performance i think u fellas are only wasting time analysing and paralysing urself as u will rue this missed oppurtunity,, howsoever i did my sales pitch ;) now u guys tell me if anybody is interested, and as i had informed did get a few ibm t30s , well 1 is with 7 months warranty left and also comes with an extra battery , pricing is 37.5k lemme know soon for that ibm t30 too as it is with bluetooth, wifi , 2kg weight and 40 gb hdd, combo drive and IBM with warranty and oops 512 mb installed ram and ati radeon 32 mb card intergrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back